Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $73.13
from $62.53
from $104.93
More Info
All reviews rabbit hole local history cocktail tour spice island grill downtown tour downtown restaurants would highly recommend this tour progressive dinner food samples savory spice chicken and waffles culinary scene famous steakhouse fantastic food tour visit restaurants walking food tour jamaican food
Selected filters
Reviewed July 6, 2019

My sister gave my husband and me this as a gift for Christmas. Since we had just moved to the area, it was a welcomed gift. We enjoying going out to eat and mostly to the "local" joints. The tour was great and we learned a bit more about the area and especially downtown and the yellow footprints on the ground on and around Tejon Street. Ryan was our guide and he was engaging, funny at times and very friendly. We had a large group (12) and he was able to talk to each of us and encouraged us to do the same. We met another local couple and enjoyed chatting with those from out of town. The restaurants we visited were great and the staff or owners themselves (Spice Island Grill - Vet owned) as they explained a little about the restaurant and area as well. We came away with finding new places to return dine at and even found out about a "Speak Easy" Harry Potter Themed at the moment. We loved the whole tour. Wear comfortable shoes, you will walk about a mile or two. Well done Ryan and Rocky Mountain Tours. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: July 2019
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

We are so thankful for your review! Please come back and see us again soon. Cheers, Samantha

Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our night with Ryan. All the stops had delicious food and perfectly matched wines. Two of our favorites were the bacon fat chipotle popcorn and jalapeño poppers at Four by Brother Luck, but all of the food offered was delicious! It also helped that we ended up with a wonderful group from California. We finished the night checking out the Rabbit Hole for one more drink. Highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: June 2019
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Thank you, Sara, what an awesome review of our new Pikes Peak Progressive Dinner! We appreciate you joining us last night, and Ryan will be so excited for the feedback. Please try another one of our tours in the future! Cheers, Samantha

Reviewed June 23, 2019

Our tour guide Noel was AWESOME! She was friendly and engaged our teen sons (not an easy task) in the history, fun facts and of course the food. Portions were belly busting, even for our guys. A definite must do when visiting Colorado Springs.

Date of experience: June 2019
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Wonderful! Noel will be so happy to hear your positive review. Thank you so much! Samantha

Reviewed June 21, 2019

I participated in the Rocky Mountain Food Tour's Pikes Peak Progressive Dinner on June 18, 2019. Our guide was Ryan. My party consisted on my 40-something sister visiting from Florida and her boyfriend, my 23 year old daughter and her fiance and me. Our stops included the Famous, Four by Brother Luck (my favorite), Bonnie and Read and Colorado Craft Social. The food was delicious and I tried several items I would not have thought to order and enjoyed them all. I have lived in the area for more than 20 years and had not tried any of these restaurants nor had I paid much attention to the art scene in downtown Colorado Springs. Ryan opened my eyes to both. He is very knowledgeable about all things Colorado Springs. I can't wait to visit these restaurants again and have already booked my next tour (the Original) with this company. I am hoping to have Ryan as my tour guide the next time around as well. This tour made for a memorable evening on the town in Colorado Springs.

Date of experience: June 2019

I am thrilled you enjoyed our new Pikes Peak Progressive Dinner! We are "luck-y" to work with some amazing chefs and restaurants. We look forward to hosting you again in the future! Cheers, Samantha

Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I recently visited CO Springs and in researching things-to-do, we came across the Rocky Mountain Food Tour.

We are foodies and love local cuisine when we travel. The RMFT was a perfect way to learn about local history and cuisine.

Roger was our tour guide and he was very informative, entertaining and fun (he even had spare umbrellas to share because we found ourselves in a torrential downpour!).

We visited 5 downtown restaurants and the food was delicious at every one! Samantha even recommended a restaurant at our request on our last evening there! We would definitely recommend taking this tour on your next visit to CO Springs.

1  Thank katrayeastwood

Hi Katrina, awesome review, thank you!! We are humbled that you would recommend our food tours and hope to host you again. Cheers, Samantha