Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Delicious Downtown Food Tour

Samantha and the restaurants coordinated a wonderful, large family birthday celebration for us... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Shaunda M
via mobile
Great experience

Noelle and the food experience were top notch! 20 of my family went on the 5 restaurant tour... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $88.00
from $118.80
from $219.00
More Info
All reviews rabbit hole local history would highly recommend this tour downtown tour food samples downtown restaurants savory spice chicken and waffles culinary scene fantastic food tour jamaican food food allergy fun afternoon great chance interesting facts small group great guide
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

This is how anyone who loves food should start a vacation in a new place. Samantha, our guide, selected several different restaurants for us to visit that were appropriate for our family. The kids enjoyed trying new food and my husband and I enjoyed the history she shared as we walked to each new food venue. Every town that boasts good food should have one of these tours.

Date of experience: July 2018
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Brenda, thank you so much for your kind review! It was my pleasure showing you and your family around Colorado Springs. You are so smart to do a food tour once you arrive in a new city so you can scope out all of the good places early! I hope your time in Colorado Springs was very fun and memorable. Please come back and see us again soon. Cheers, Samantha

Reviewed June 29, 2018

This food tour couldn't have been any better. We met and had fun with some really great people. The food was fabulous in all of the restaurants! We were able to meet many of the Chefs/Owners. Our tour guide was incredible. My whole family highly recommends the Colorado Springs Food Tour!

1  Thank Kathy2525

Hi, Kathy, I am so glad you thought your tour was fabulous!! We certainly have a fun and am glad you and your family did as well. Hope to see you on another food tour in the future. Cheers, Samantha

Reviewed June 28, 2018

We went on this food tour soon after arriving in Colorado Springs. It was a great way to start our vacation-- got to try some fantastic local restaurants, learned some history of the area, gleaned some great tips for our vacation, and even met the famous Chef Brother Luck! It was a great mix of food types, delicious tastings, good pairings with our alcohol add-on, and our guide, Noelle, was terrific. This is more for adults, based on the food choices. Highly recommend this if you're visiting Colorado Springs, especially for the first time.

Date of experience: June 2018

Wow, what a great review - thanks so much! We appreciate you taking the time to write this for us and for future tour guests to read. We hope to see you on another food tour in the future. Cheers, Samantha

Reviewed June 24, 2018

My wife and I have been on great food tours in other cities before, and this one did not disappoint. Our guide Noel was knowledgeable and friendly. The history lessons were a fun addition to the food. I would recommend this company and guide to anyone visiting Colorado Springs.

Date of experience: June 2018
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Thank you so much - a food tour veteran! We love to show off our city and are finding that more and more people have taken food tours in other areas. I'm glad you had a great experience and want to say that I appreciate your review. Cheers! Samantha W.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

While Rabbit Hole was my favorite, all the places we went to were interesting. The following day we had the fish and chips from the Irish Pub that were excellent. The steak was melt in your mouth as was the fish.
Definitely will take out of town company in the future on tour.
Accommodated our food allergy without any hitches and we had equal to what the others were served! Noel is an excellent guide.

Date of experience: June 2018

Hello, and thank you for you very kind review! We are so happy that you enjoyed all of the food on your tour and were able to visit some of the destinations afterward. We love supporting local! Please come back and see us when you're in the area again. Cheers, Samantha W.