Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Delicious Downtown Food Tour

Samantha and the restaurants coordinated a wonderful, large family birthday celebration for us... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Shaunda M
via mobile
Great experience

Noelle and the food experience were top notch! 20 of my family went on the 5 restaurant tour... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $88.00
from $118.80
from $219.00
More Info
All reviews rabbit hole local history would highly recommend this tour downtown tour food samples downtown restaurants savory spice chicken and waffles culinary scene fantastic food tour jamaican food food allergy fun afternoon great chance interesting facts small group great guide
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Our guide, Noel was great! Tour was a fun way to experience different restaurants and enjoy food that we might have not normally ordered. We will definitely be going back to some of the restaurants. We met some very nice people and enjoyed the afternoon very much. We did the Sun tour and would like to try the Sat tour soon.

Date of experience: June 2018
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for your review! I will pass along your comment about Noel - I am sure that she will appreciate that! Please come and visit us on the Saturday tour which has a totally different menu from the Sunday tour. Cheers! Samantha

Reviewed May 29, 2018

My husband and I did the food tour to celebrate a birthday. It was perfect. The food was great. All new restaurant for us. I would encourage anyone to take Rocky Mountain Food Tours. Jeanie

Date of experience: May 2018
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Hi Jeanie, How fun that you and your husband go to celebrate his birthday on a food tour! And it is so fun to discover new restaurants as locals. Thank you for your online review - we greatly appreciate it. Cheers, Samantha W.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Our daughter recently moved to Colorado Springs and we went to visit. Joined some friends there to do the tour and had a great afternoon. Thank you Noel for the history of the city and taking us to some great spots. The samples were quite large and we were very full by the end of the tour. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2018

Hi Kathy, that is so fun you were able to take the food tour while visiting your family in Colorado! I am glad you have a great time. Thank you for your review. Please come back to see us when you're in the area next. Cheers, Samantha W.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

My daughter is moving to Colorado Springs. She, I and two of her friends from college (already living there) went on the tour. Samantha was great! We went to five different restaurants, with different cuisine. We also selected the drink pairings which was fun. We all learned so much about the city, history, the restaurants and available events! It was really helpful to explore and learn about things to try. The food was outstanding! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: April 2018

Hello!! Thank you so much for the positive review. I don't always have the pleasure of leading tours myself, but I always enjoy meeting such fun-loving people. We appreciate your review - please come back to see us when you visit next! Cheers, Samantha W.

Reviewed April 22, 2018

My husband and I went right from the airport to the tour and it was such a fun way to start our visit to Colorado Springs! We visited 5 different popular downtown restaurants and had a sampling of a featured item at each restaurant with a dessert at the last one. I had the drink pairing and selected 3 of the 5 drink choices from a variety of beers and mixed drinks. Our guide, Noel, was fun and very informative. She shared information about the restaurants and the history of the town and kept us on time so as soon as we arrived at the restaurant our food was served. At each restaurant the chef or other representative came out and talked to us about the restaurant and food. Although each serving was small, put it all together, and we were all full at the end even with the walks between restaurants (they weren't more than a few blocks at a time). There were 7 others on the tour, and we all enjoyed sharing conversation together and comparing the restaurants. This was such a unique experience for us and we won't visit another city without checking to see if a similar type of tour is offered. This is a MUST if you visit Colorado Springs and like to try different foods.

Date of experience: April 2018
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Wow, thank you so much, Kimber! What a great review of your experience. We always like to encourage guests to take a tour upon their arrival if possible since it will help them figure out places they might want to revisit during their stay. Thank you for taking a tour with us, and I hope we get to host you on another food tour in the future! Cheers, Samantha W.