Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic!!

What a fantastic food tour! We have done several all over the United States. The food was... read more

Reviewed October 26, 2020
hollij971
Great time had by all!

Great tour! So much food and information. All of the restaurant and shop owners we visited were so... read more

Reviewed October 20, 2020
Adventurer251573

Recommended experiences in and around Colorado Springs
from $163.80
from $107.36
from $129.00
More Info
All reviews cocktail tour spice island grill visit restaurants walking food tour tour leader tejon street highly recommend this tour great tour wear comfortable shoes co springs visiting the area samantha history fun knowledge cs colorado
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2016

My husband & I moved to CO a week ago. This tour was a fantastic way to meet new people & experience foods in our local area that we probably would not have tried otherwise. Samantha, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable about the local area & had great recommendations at each place we visited. Highly recommend this tour to locals & visitors!

Date of experience: March 2016
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2016

Hi Ashley, thank you so much for your review!! A warm welcome to you and your husband to our community, and I wish you the best in your local restaurant exploration. -Samantha

Reviewed February 24, 2016

I am new to town, and the downtown food tour was a perfect way to discover great local restaurants. The variety of restaurants on the tour made it really interesting, and they were all great - I will definitely be going back to each of them! We were able to meet and talk with the owners of each restaurant, which made for a special experience. There was plenty of food on each stop of the tour. Samantha was a friendly and engaging guide, and it's clear that she has developed good relationships with the local restaurant owners. I am looking forward to trying another tour with Rocky Mountain Food Tours!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank Jessica J
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2016

Hi Jessica! Thank you very much for your positive review - we are so grateful! It was a pleasure meeting you, and I look forward to when we can host you again. Cheers! Samantha

Reviewed February 23, 2016

I have lived in Colorado Springs for 30 years and hadn't tried some of the Wonderful Downtown cuisine. Samantha was our tour guide and owner of Rocky Mountain Food Tours. She kept the tour moving and gave us an interesting history lesson of Colorado Springs. The food is excellent and the portions are plenty. The owners of the different restaurants take great pride in explaining their brand of food as well as their expertise in their field. I would recommend this to everyone. Great way to spend an afternoon!!

Date of experience: February 2016
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2016

Hi ShelTrap, and thank you so much for your very kind and generous review! We are so happy when we have the opportunity to show a new side of our city to locals. It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband, and I hope you come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed February 2, 2016

We go to Colorado Springs every month, learned some history and found a few new places to take our parents for dinner. Great Idea!! Looking forward to doing this again, and looking for tours such as this in our travels.

Date of experience: January 2016

HI Brendana0316, thank you so much for your positive review of our tours! We are excited that you found some new restaurants to take your parents and hope you come back to see us again soon.

Reviewed December 22, 2015

We, in our 60's had a very enjoyable time with two other couples who were much younger, one of which was from California. Samantha is a great host and tour guide. She is very knowledgable about the history of Colorado Springs and has a great working relationship with local restaurants. The restaurants on our tour ranged from a casual yet elegant restaurant, to a specialty hamburger restaruant, an Irish pub/restaurant, a gastropub, and a pizzeria.

My wife and I will definitely take another food tour with Samantha. Personally, I cannot wait for the brewery tours to start again.

Date of experience: December 2015
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2016

Hi Rick! Thank you so much for your kind words. I so enjoyed meeting you and your wife and am glad you choose to spend the afternoon with me in Downtown Colorado Springs. Keep your eyes peeled for future tours - we'd love to host you again! My Best - Samantha