Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $62.53
from $73.13
from $104.93
More Info
All reviews rabbit hole local history cocktail tour spice island grill downtown tour downtown restaurants would highly recommend this tour progressive dinner food samples chicken and waffles famous steakhouse fantastic food tour visit restaurants walking food tour jamaican food food allergy appetizers and drinks
Selected filters
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Our food tour guide's name was Jean. She was new but did a good job overall. The price of the tour was high considering the food choices etc. Overall, we learned a little bit about the history of one of the reastuarants, the health benefits of the spring water and some wine. The tour was a little over-rated but it was fun.

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank Tenny S
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2016

Hi, Tenny! Though some time has passed, I did want to thank you for your feedback on our Manitou Springs Food Tour back in 2014. We appreciate your comments and will take them into consideration on future tours. The company was in hibernation for about a year until September 2015, and we recently relaunched under the name Rocky Mountain Food Tours. We hope you consider joining us again in the future - I personally guarantee that you will find our tours to be a great value offering some of the best food and drink our city has to offer! Cheers, Samantha

Reviewed May 4, 2014

In April, we did the Manitou Springs Dinner Tour. Our tour guide was Kaitey (not sure if that is the correct spelling). The whole experience was excellent from the first moment to the end. Our tour guide was great, very easy to get to know, very knowledgeable and friendly. The group we were with was very low key, exactly what we were hoping for. The food was excellent, loved the concept of a progressive dinner throughout stops in Manitou Springs. We went to a few locations that we have never been to before and definitely plan to go back to. Based on this fun evening and experience, we plan to do their Downtown Tour, Cocktail Tour, and Brewery Tour sometime soon! Would be a great activity for when we have family come to town.

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Nice job Jeremy, excellent food and great locations! Went to several awesome places and had the owners and amazing food and great drinks.

J

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I had the best time on the Colorado Springs Cocktail Tour! Jeremy, our guide, was so funny and kept the group entertained the whole time. I learned many interesting facts and even tried new food and drinks from restaurants I had never been, despite the fact that I was born and raised here in Colorado Springs. I will definitely be trying more of the tours that this company offers and I highly recommend them to others.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Was surprised at just how fun and delicious this tour was!
Three of the four restaurants my wife and I had already been to and found ourselves very excited to see those in a new light! Fantastic drinks and yummy appetizers. Jeremy, our guide, gave us some great little facts about each of the stops that were new to us even after living here over 20 years! Even learned of some secret discount specials!
A great evening event that we would definitely do again.

Date of experience: March 2014