Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $73.13
from $62.53
from $104.93
More Info
All reviews rabbit hole local history cocktail tour spice island grill downtown tour downtown restaurants would highly recommend this tour progressive dinner food samples savory spice chicken and waffles culinary scene famous steakhouse fantastic food tour visit restaurants walking food tour jamaican food
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2014

In April, we did the Manitou Springs Dinner Tour. Our tour guide was Kaitey (not sure if that is the correct spelling). The whole experience was excellent from the first moment to the end. Our tour guide was great, very easy to get to know, very knowledgeable and friendly. The group we were with was very low key, exactly what we were hoping for. The food was excellent, loved the concept of a progressive dinner throughout stops in Manitou Springs. We went to a few locations that we have never been to before and definitely plan to go back to. Based on this fun evening and experience, we plan to do their Downtown Tour, Cocktail Tour, and Brewery Tour sometime soon! Would be a great activity for when we have family come to town.

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Nice job Jeremy, excellent food and great locations! Went to several awesome places and had the owners and amazing food and great drinks.

J

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I had the best time on the Colorado Springs Cocktail Tour! Jeremy, our guide, was so funny and kept the group entertained the whole time. I learned many interesting facts and even tried new food and drinks from restaurants I had never been, despite the fact that I was born and raised here in Colorado Springs. I will definitely be trying more of the tours that this company offers and I highly recommend them to others.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Was surprised at just how fun and delicious this tour was!
Three of the four restaurants my wife and I had already been to and found ourselves very excited to see those in a new light! Fantastic drinks and yummy appetizers. Jeremy, our guide, gave us some great little facts about each of the stops that were new to us even after living here over 20 years! Even learned of some secret discount specials!
A great evening event that we would definitely do again.

1  Thank Chuck S
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We went on the downtown Cuisine/Cocktail tour. Our guide, Jeremy, was fun and very knowledgeable. We've lived in the Springs almost 20 years and it was cool to learn some of the history that we never knew! We met some great people and it's a fun way to try new places in our home town and even learn more about a couple of our favorite places. The appetizers and drinks served by the restaurants were all amazing!! Chose one of the restaurants to go back to and have dinner and more cocktails - wonderful experience at the Rabbit Hole! I would highly recommend this tour for residents of the Springs and for visitors! Can't wait to try the Manitou tour!

1  Thank Tracies725