Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $62.53
from $73.13
from $104.93
More Info
All reviews rabbit hole local history cocktail tour spice island grill downtown tour downtown restaurants would highly recommend this tour progressive dinner food samples chicken and waffles famous steakhouse fantastic food tour visit restaurants walking food tour jamaican food food allergy appetizers and drinks
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Jeremy was very entertaining and an excellent tour guide. The choices of stops were varied and good amount of food.

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our recent Cuisine Tour in Colorado Springs provided by the Colorado Springs Food Tours organization. Our knowledgeable and entertaining guide, Jeremy, made our 2.5 hour our your very enjoyable and entertaining. Our your included six great local stops that had us experiencing everything from local beers, to wonderful Jamaican food, tasty pizza and salad, scrumptious chocolates, amazing peanut butter and jellies (jams) concluding with an awesome cup of coffee and pastries.

You will not be hunger afterwards, but you will get to experience many great local businesses with some amazing food and drink offerings.

Whether you are local to the area or visiting, tkae some time enjoy them nay tours including this one they have to offer.

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I participated in the Downtown Cocktail and Cuisine tour, and it not only met but well exceeded our expectations. Katie and Jeremy were amazingly personable, fun, and knowledgeable about the city and the places we were visiting. Each restaurant had an amazing amount of character and the staffs were all great and very accommodating. All in all we highly enjoyed our tour, recommend it for locals and visitors, and will definitely take another tour from Colorado Springs Food Tours again!

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank Adam B
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was excited to book a grown up night out with a food tour in Manitou Springs. The communication was great making the reservation. Jill was at our appointed meeting spot on time and we were eager to get started. Our group was a hard group to work with - there were six of us and we were all very tired, a picky eater and one was not feeling well. We started out doing a vinegar and olive tasting which was new for all of us. We had the opportunity to try pheasant stew at the Stage Coach with amazing biscuits! I still dream about those biscuits. We had a sampling of chocolate at a confectionary place, hummus and lamb at Sahara restaurant, New York pizza at Hell's Kitchen and wine at a local winery. There was enough food to have us all feel full. The variety was nice. Jill tried very hard to keep the conversation going and the evening moving along. Like I said, we were all tired and since the entire tour was literally our group, we didn't need to get to know each other. The one thing I would have liked to have been included was the time and option to get cocktails or wine at the other restaurants. Thanks Jill for everything. Everyone really did have a good time. I would recommend this tour and would look to do it again if back in the area - but I might insist everyone take a nap before we go!

Date of experience: July 2013
2  Thank Kim R
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We're local, the rest of the group traveled here. Fun to meet people from all over and get to know Manitou in a new way.

Date of experience: June 2013