“Great Vibe and Food but...”
Review of Trinity Brewing Co

Trinity Brewing Co
Ranked #75 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This is a new Brewy in Colorado spring and in my opinion its the best!!!
Reviewed January 1, 2013

they have a serious service problem! We believe in supporting our local businesses so we go regularly however, more times than not the service is really poor (if you can get any at all). When they fix this, I will adjust my rating accordingly. Until then, I wouldn't suggest going there if you have any time constraints.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Located in a strip center near Garden of the Gods, trinity Brewing is a big surprise. The beer choices are great and they brew some good beer. The food is typical pub fare, but very good. Nothing beats sitting outside with a view of Pikes Peak. Feel free to bring your kids and your dog. Very family friendly.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Really tasty bar food with great wholesome flavors, and a fabulous selection of locally brewed craft beers in many styles with an emphasis on the traditional Belgian style brews. Also some stouts and IPAs. Off site beers are well represented as well. Don't let the strip mall location fool you or steer you away, it's well worth the drive across town.

Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Loved the Awaken Chicory Beer Nitro! Smoothest brew I've ever experienced. Everyone's dinner was terrific. I know. I tasted each one as we all enthusiastically shared. Go to Trinity. You'll have a great time!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This brewery makes some good beer and has a great selection of other craft beers on tap. Most of the breweries we have visited are friendly and passionate about their industry. The service here is atrocious. The employees are rude and make no attempt to provide customer service. I always tip well but both times I have visited this brewery I left feeling like I should have been paid for putting up with the awful experience.

2  Thank Jstaff83