“Great concept, great beer, still some issues to iron out”
Review of Trinity Brewing Co

Trinity Brewing Co
Ranked #109 of 1,592 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This is a new Brewy in Colorado spring and in my opinion its the best!!!
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Trinity Brewing is a great concept: Local brews, neat decorating with re-purposed materials, etc. The food is pretty good by pub food standards, and our table enjoyed the wide variety of sliders. They serve up a wide-selection of beers, including both their own and many "guest beers."

Unfortunately, Trinity is a bit of a victim of its own success. The facility is just too small for the volume of customers and the staff is completely overwhelmed. Seating is hard to come by and with so many people crammed into a small space with high ceilings and concrete floors, the noise can be overwhelming. I am horse this morning due to the need to pretty much yell across the table to speak with my friends.

I hope Trinity can expand into a bigger place before they lose repeat customers due to issues of service and noise. They've got a great thing going - they just need to make some adjustments to optimize the customer experience.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Trinity hit the ground running when it first opened, providing fantastic beer and kind of a cool atmosphere right out of the gate. They have many beer options to choose from, especially for hop-heads, so it's a fun place to go for sampling. They do have a problem with seating, and a bit of a problem with noise, but if you're lucky enough to get space on the couches in the back it can be a very pleasant place to spend time.

One warning: the menu is vegetarian, but not all of the items on it *sound* vegetarian, so make sure you understand what you're ordering lest you be disappointed when it's not as tasty as the meat versions you're accustomed to. Having said that, the food is quite good as long as your expectations are properly calibrated!

One bad experience I should relate: when we were there a year or two ago, our waiter added money to our already generous tip—I only caught it by chance, looking over our credit card statement. I called the manager, and they checked the records and then sent us a $10 gift card. I trust it was an isolated occurrence, but I don't know whether they waiter was fired, as he most certainly should have been.

We've been there many times before and since without any other bad experiences.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stopped just to enjoy a few of their beers and ended up enjoying dinner as well. We had their mac and cheese and it is some of the best I have ever had. I would have never thought to make a buffalo chicken mac and cheese but they did and it was excellent!!! Good variety of beers.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

The atmosphere is friendly! Beer options are great and they let you taste them so you can decide which one you like. Lots of great vegetarian options and lots of organics foods! They care about the environment, take out stuff is recyclable and they send off food scraps to a pig farm! Too cool!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is in our neighborhood but still, we never go. You get real tired of the 15 minute wait just to be approached by the staff. It seems some days you will never get your order taken...and so...go to the bar yourself. The waits between the basics of taking an order, having it delivered, and then getting a check make turn me off. The meat offerings on the menu are decidedly mediocre to poor actually. Salads or vegi options are better. Really like the bloody marys.

2  Thank Erin W