“Loved this place”

Pizzeria Rustica
Ranked #14 of 1,584 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Classic trattoria with architectural antiques and heated patio serving exceptional, hand-stretched Neapolitan wood-oven pizzas and antipasti made with the finest imported and local artisanal ingredients. Unique wines & brews. 5-stars “As Good As It Gets” – Gazette ~ Best New Restaurant 2009 ~ tenth 4-Star Green Restaurant® in the world.
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I loved this little pizzeria! I ordered an Italian dirty martini (the Gorgonzola stuffed olives are what made it "Italian"), a Caesar salad, and a margherita pizza and couldn't have been happier. Such a simple order but it was perfect. So fresh and tasty. The pizza was also served with two oils, a garlic and a hot pepper, to dip the crust in, which caused me to eat more than I needed. I loved the taste of the garlic oil mixed with some Parmesan. All of the staff were beyond pleasant and friendly and my waitress brought two little dark chocolate covered espresso beans to finish off my meal. The only reason I'm not going with 5 stars on this is because there was no bar to sit at and when I'm by myself on business trips, I prefer not to sit alone at a table, something about it feels weird to me. I hope to have the chance to visit Rustica again!!

1  Thank dallasannette

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Pizza was delicious and service was great!!We were driving through Colorado Springs and stayed 1 night. We were looking for a cute, quaint, family friendly place to eat that was not a chain. Pizzaria Rustica was perfect!

Reviewed August 1, 2017

You can find interesting pizza choices here though not much else. I was hoping for some other Italian entree but didn't find them. The pizza is quite good though, and the service was excellent.

1  Thank Chicklets3
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Their pizzas were very close to our favorite pizzas we had in Italy. There were 7 of us and we tried 3 different pizzas and all were good. Splurge for their chocolate gelato, it is a winner!

1  Thank eicats98
Reviewed July 27, 2017

My wife and I, along with our grandkids ordered 2 pepperoni pizzas and both were totally consumed before we left. The pizzas were quite tasty, the crust amazing and the speed of service was wonderful. They are located in an old building and offer inside and outside seating. Located in Old Colorado Springs, we will seek this restaurant out if in the area again.

1  Thank Dennis M