“Delicious”

Pizzeria Rustica
Ranked #13 of 1,466 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Classic trattoria with architectural antiques and heated patio serving exceptional, hand-stretched Neapolitan wood-oven pizzas and antipasti made with the finest imported and local artisanal ingredients. Unique wines & brews. 5-stars “As Good As It Gets” – Gazette ~ Best New Restaurant 2009 ~ tenth 4-Star Green Restaurant® in the world.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had an amazing dinner tonight. We ordered a large salad for 4 of us and two pizzas. We regretted not ordering another as they were amazing. My mom and I ordered a glass of wine each - the atmosphere was perfect. The location is quaint and I loved the way the restaurant was set up. Our server Spencer came back several times to check on us and offered suggestions. They only serve pizza and salads. If you have an appetite then you could easily eat the pizza as it is 10 inches/6 slices. The crust of the pizza and the fresh ingredients make this a place worth stopping in to. We did not bring our children ages 10/13 however there was another table that had young children.

1  Thank Stella872

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Thin, slightly charred arugula and prosciutto toppings.!! Enough said. My mouth waters when I think about this pizza place. I am from Italy and this places pizza is just like what I would get in Pisa. The servers are spot on and extremely friendly. They also make excellent cappuccinos. I was blown away at the pizzeria and will definitely come back frequently.

1  Thank Zolfione
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this delightful patio pizzeria in a fit of starvation - thank goodness we did. Friendly and personable staff, innovative menu, in a clean, quaint historic building. The pesto and olive oil topped an an awesome salad caprese. Our pizza crust was crispy on the bottom, and fluffy on the sides without being greasy. We finished with flavorful chocolate gelato and raspberry sorbietto. For two weary travelers from Florida this was a fantastic find. We left completely satisfied and ready to hit the road to Denver.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is a wood-fired pizza place owned by the same man who owns TAPAteria (excellent also). We ate outside and ordered glasses of Macedon Pinot Noir and a Salsiccia Pizza. It was a very enjoyable meal, and our server, Katelyn, did a nice job. It was nice to relax after the drive through Manitou Springs.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We found good reviews on trip advisor which helped picking this restaurant. I was worried about trying new kind of pizza but we loved it. Fresh, hot, tasty and we loved eating outside. Will pass this place onto friends visiting the area.