“Pretty Good Food”
Review of Paravicini's

Paravicini's
Reserve with OpenTable
Paravicini's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,438 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 28th
“Pretty Good Food”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

The calamari and lobster bisque were very good. Alfredo was a little runny for my taste, but flavor was good. I had the house "Italian" salad, which was drowning in balsamic vinegrette. Overall, pretty good food and we would go back, but probably not until after we have tried some of the other Italian places in town.

1 Thank Monica C

Amarillo, Texas
“Yummy”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We tried to dine here on Saturday night, but there was a 1 1/2 hour wait, so we made a reservation for Sunday. So glad we did!! The atmosphere of the restaurant is not great...tables too close together and too dark. But the food and wine: oh my!! Our server (Lia) was wonderful. I had the chicken picatta and it was so delicious I wanted to lick the plate. The white wine was chilled just right and the second glass delivered just as the entree arrived. Perfecto!! My husband is a real pasta judge (amateur) but he said his pasta twirled just right on his fork. We enjoyed this meal so much we will definitely return when we are in Old Colorado City.

• Visited August 2014
Camarillo, California
“Great Italian food in a small town”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by the Inn where we were staying. We started our meal with the calamari fritti arrabiata and the clams posillipo. Both were excellent. We wouldn't let the server clear the clams until we finished the delicious white wine broth. I had shrimp and mussel fra diavolo. I must say this was one of the best renditions I have ever had. My friends choose the gluten free pasta made from sun dried tomatoes. This might still be a work in progress, but I was pleased to see they offered quite a few gluten free choices on their menu. I can highly recommend this restaurant.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Yum on a Monday”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Although our server seemed overworked and underfed, we had a lovely tim: the steak was delicious and my martini was enormous. We enjoyed our annual anniversary dinner.

Monte Vista, Colorado
“Nice little neighborhood Italian restaurant”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Paravicini's is a nice, genuine little neighborhood Italian restaurant in a nicely renovated traditional building in the Old City of Colorado.

The food is authentic and very good, not fancy - but not pretentious either. Genuine Italian fare well prepared with high quality ingredients. Service is very good and friendly. Prices are very reasonable and portions are large.

Try Paravicini's for a great lunch or dinner - it's a find!