“Would definitely go again!”
Review of Paravicini's

Paravicini's
Reserve with OpenTable
Paravicini's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 28th
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Tried this place at the advice of a friend when I was in town for a conference. Great service, atmosphere, menu, and food quality. Definitely give it a try!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We spent two nights in Old Colorado Springs. This restaurant was recommended to us by our hosts at the Spur and Slipper Bed and Breakfast. It was worth it. The place was full and the atmosphere was warm and cozy. The service was great along with the food. Nice place for a great meal and atmosphere.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

This place seamed to have everything going for it. Neghborhood like atmosphere, menu, etc., but then the food rolled out. It wasn't just one meal, it was all four at our table. First, if you are not going to put the time and knowledge in to making risotto, then don't put it on the menu, let alone the waitress say it is one of the best things on the menu. It was runny and mushy. Worst I had anywhere in the world. Extra $ for a ceasar salad, fine. But it was the same size, had romain cores in it, and croutons as the only added ingredient. Major disappointment. Other dishes were varying in proportions and under cooked. For food quality, I would NOT recommend.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We will stop again any time we visit Colorado Springs!
Located in Old Colorado City, this fabulous local restaurant has traditional favorites + several original concoctions that are outstanding! We were very fond of the Calimari Fritti with capers, jalapenos and olives, breaded chicken with broccoli and tomatoes over fettuccini, and salmon. Don't miss the mandarin orange panna cotta! Very light, not too sweet. Yum!Lovely ambiance in an old business/house, friendly staff is great! Excellent wine list.
We always try to support local places, and this one is exceptional! Go!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

While spending just one night in Colorado Springs, I almost skipped dinner and went to bed early. So glad I didn't as I would have missed an incredible meal. My only complaint with Paravicini's is that everything looked so good I had trouble choosing. Bread is amazing, as was the caesar with anchovies, and one of the specialities - chicken Marco. I halved the chicken Marco to take home so I could eat an entire tiramisu for dessert. Wish I had room for the fried artichokes and homemade limoncello - hopefully there will be a next time. If I'm anywhere near this restaurant in the future, I'm beating a path here. Delish.
PS Service was absolutely perfect as well. I even watched a waiter coming on shift recleaning his tables in preparation for the evening.