“Great local Italian find!”
Review of Paravicini's

Paravicini's
Reserve with OpenTable
Paravicini's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 28th
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We will stop again any time we visit Colorado Springs!
Located in Old Colorado City, this fabulous local restaurant has traditional favorites + several original concoctions that are outstanding! We were very fond of the Calimari Fritti with capers, jalapenos and olives, breaded chicken with broccoli and tomatoes over fettuccini, and salmon. Don't miss the mandarin orange panna cotta! Very light, not too sweet. Yum!Lovely ambiance in an old business/house, friendly staff is great! Excellent wine list.
We always try to support local places, and this one is exceptional! Go!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

While spending just one night in Colorado Springs, I almost skipped dinner and went to bed early. So glad I didn't as I would have missed an incredible meal. My only complaint with Paravicini's is that everything looked so good I had trouble choosing. Bread is amazing, as was the caesar with anchovies, and one of the specialities - chicken Marco. I halved the chicken Marco to take home so I could eat an entire tiramisu for dessert. Wish I had room for the fried artichokes and homemade limoncello - hopefully there will be a next time. If I'm anywhere near this restaurant in the future, I'm beating a path here. Delish.
PS Service was absolutely perfect as well. I even watched a waiter coming on shift recleaning his tables in preparation for the evening.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Had a lovely bean soup followed by spaghetti w/ meatballs. The food tasted like it was home made and was delicious.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Food selection was excellent and the wine list was just average. Gotta admit, we were starving when we arrived and were all quite impressed with the food and selection.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We started with the fried artichokes with garlic butter. The batter was light and crispy and went perfectly with the warm artichokes. We then had a large ceasar salad which was also good. They brought me some anchovies on the side on request. We also had rosemary bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping. By the time the entries came, we were full but my friend's lasagna and my chicken picatta were so good we managed to finish them anyway. I had limoncello in lieu of dessert. Service was good but I did feel a little rushed at the end. Nevertheless, there is no question this is the best Italian place in town. I recommend reservations as it gets crowded.