“Absolute Italian”
Review of Paravicini's

Paravicini's
Reserve with OpenTable
Paravicini's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,466 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 28th
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This restaurant was recommend by local people in Manitou Springs, and justly so. Excellent food and service, and not that more expensive than other restaurants in the area. Located on the main shopping street in Manitou Springs.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Amazing Italian food with lots of fresh ingredients. Grab the girls for lunch, order a nice pasta and chianti, and plan to spend a couple of hours relaxing in Old Colorado City. Or, check it out for a date night. Very good place for a quiet dinner.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Went here with family on advice from some locals. They were completely right on. We had no reservations, but were seated fairly quickly. Very popular with locals, which is a good sign. Everyone from owner to waitstaff to cooks, very attentive. Very tasty food. Will go again & would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Paravicini's is one of our favorites in town. The servers are friendly, the food is good, and the atmosphere is nice. It's definitely a good choice if you're looking for a place to eat in Old Colorado City.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We checked out Paravincini's for the first time on Christmas Eve 2011. It's now become our favorite restaurant in the Springs. The bread served at the table is warm and fluffy. Dipping it in oil and balsamic vinegar is a yummy way to start off your meal! We enjoy the calamari arrabiatta as our go-to appetizer. I love the lightly breaded calamari pieces and my husband loves the peppers! The only thing I do no care for is their house dressing. It's a little too vinegary for me. However, hubs disagrees and enjoys it. The lobster bisque is to die for! The frothy goodness is just heavenly! For an entree, I've tried a couple different items, but my absolute favorite is the pesto cream with scallops. The sauce is out of this world! Don't forget to save room for the tiramisu with a glass of limoncello! Their house-made after dinner liqueur goes down smooth and is a great way to end your meal. Service tends to be from extraordinary to good. We've not had a bad experience. As other reviewers noted, it can be a tad noisy, but it's never distracted me from my company or my meal. Prices are average for a nice Italian place. I'd say our average check with appetizer, entree, dessert, and drinks is normally about $80. I could gush on and on about how much I love Paravincini's, but it's making me hungry....!