“We can't wait to go back”

Joseph's Fine Dining
Ranked #91 of 1,423 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Arcturus
Waxahachie, Texas, United States
“We can't wait to go back”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

What a great find. My wife and I were in town visiting from Texas for her birthday. I made reservations (which is a must). We arrived at 6:50 for our 7pm reservations, it appears that his is when everyone arrived. They were a little short staffed during the initial rush, which affected service briefly, but once they got caught up, it was a wonderful evening. The jalapeno and artichoke stuffed mushrooms were very tasty, with out being overly spicy. My wife had the Filet Mignon. It came topped with a balsamic reduction and sauteed mushrooms. The flavor was outstanding. I had the house special Peppered Steak , fixed table side and WOW what a treat. Both plates had some veggies that had great flavor too. When we next visit Colorado Spring Joseph's is on the list for dinner.

• Visited June 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good variety and service”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We have found this to be consistently good with good service and variety of menu options. The lobster bisque is fantastic

Garland, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really Suprising Experience”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Just ran across this place on a business trip and this restaurant was near where I needed to be so I took a chance.

I was very suprised - building is very unassuming from the outside. However the service and food were excellent. I had the chowder to start and followed it up with the crab cakes.

Everything was excellent and the prices were really good for the level of cuisine received. Will try it again the next time i'm in the area.

• Visited May 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Joseph's Fine Dining”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Ate here on a Tuesday night, traveling for business. When I arrived there were 8 available tables, but I had to wait for 10 minutes. Service was slow and the waiter was less than helpful. The Fruit de Mare was good, the sauce was the best part of the dish.

• Visited April 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“This Is A Good Restaurant”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I guess anyone can have a bad experience given the day/time they go, but this was my first trip and I have to say, the food and service were good. I had the calves liver and onions and it was great. Well prepared and flavorful. Not quite as flavorful as the Marigold, but still very good. The salad with house vinaigrette was very good as well. I don't think it was over priced at all. They re-filled my vodka martini once from the shaker which I appreciated. Good experience overall.