“Good variety and service”

Joseph's Fine Dining
Ranked #99 of 1,457 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Arcturus
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We have found this to be consistently good with good service and variety of menu options. The lobster bisque is fantastic

There are newer reviews for Joseph's Fine Dining

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Just ran across this place on a business trip and this restaurant was near where I needed to be so I took a chance.

I was very suprised - building is very unassuming from the outside. However the service and food were excellent. I had the chowder to start and followed it up with the crab cakes.

Everything was excellent and the prices were really good for the level of cuisine received. Will try it again the next time i'm in the area.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Ate here on a Tuesday night, traveling for business. When I arrived there were 8 available tables, but I had to wait for 10 minutes. Service was slow and the waiter was less than helpful. The Fruit de Mare was good, the sauce was the best part of the dish.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I guess anyone can have a bad experience given the day/time they go, but this was my first trip and I have to say, the food and service were good. I had the calves liver and onions and it was great. Well prepared and flavorful. Not quite as flavorful as the Marigold, but still very good. The salad with house vinaigrette was very good as well. I don't think it was over priced at all. They re-filled my vodka martini once from the shaker which I appreciated. Good experience overall.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Never have I stiffed a waiter. Never. I was a waiter myself before becoming a doctor. My wife acuses me of over-tipping, which I usually do. We went to Joseph's for her birthday dinner-for "fine dining" as advertized. The restaurant has all the ambiance of the beerhall at UMASS. After being seated we sat for at least 10 minutes before anyone came by to greet us. By then I was at the hostess station checking to see if we had been overlooked.
"Service" was perfunctory. Saw our server (hate to call him a waiter as there was no sense of service) for a few momemnts. Didn't review the menu or "specials". Merely pointed to the printed card on the table. He did eventually take out order. Never saw him again, never checked on us. Believe me, I'm not looking for a "How we all doing" kind of restaurant experience. I am looking for concientious, professional service as expected for a "fine dining" experience.
The only efficient and rapid service we received was paying the check!
We are never, ever going back. Will laugh when we see the "FINE DINING" sign outside.
Save your money, this place sucks.

1  Thank Clifton S