All reviews fire pit outdoor hottub front desk air force academy waffles the breakfast area hot tub decent hotel shopping and restaurants rooms were very clean free breakfast up to date night's sleep breakfast was excellent king suite would stay here again easy access
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Great management, excellent outdoor hottub, rooms are good. This location is close to our office and we have guests here often. They go out of their way to help us, and are always kind, courteous,and respectful. We continue to use this location and can't say enough good things about this location and team.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ShannonRivera, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Thank you so much for your return business. We truly value our local businesses and the relationships that we have with them.

Your feedback means a lot to us, and it is very important that we continue to provide the service that you have come to know and trust. Please reach out to me directly if there is anything that you need.

It is always a pleasure of mine to meet our local clients and hope to touch base the next time that you are staying.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I usually stay at the Hampton Inn North Airforce Academy, but it was running a little high in pricing during this period. This hotel is actually closer to where I needed to be, so I'd thought I'd give it a try - never again! When I arrived the computers were down, but they did have my room key ready. It was labeled with the WRONG room! So, at midnight, weary from travel. I went to the wrong room and kept trying the key. I felt bad for whoever was in the room because I'm sure they heard someone trying to unlock the door! I had to return to the front desk, and then they corrected the room number that was written on my key cover. While the lobby and common areas are nice and updated, the rooms may as well be from the 1980s, and they are very cramped, compared to what I'm used to at the Hampton Inn down the road. The windows open, so that's nice, but, that's about it. My room was near the elevators, and it wasn't the elevators that were the issue. Rather, there is a service door next to the elevators that housekeeping accesses throughout the day, and they allow it to SLAM shut continually! So, if you want to get some work done or rest during the day in your room, that is NOT going to happen! I would not stay here again and would not recommend this property.

Room tip: If you have to stay here, ask for a room away from the elevators to avoid the noise of housekeeping slam the service door.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
savannah m, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Colorado Springs.

Savannah Maciel
Operations Manager
Fairfield Inn and Suites
smaciel@hotelequities.com
7194884644

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Stayed there on a road trip on June 17th. I was in my sleepwear and in bed when I discovered the TV did not work. The front desk told me that 3 of the rooms did not have functioning cable boxes and this was one. Their only solution was for me to change rooms. This was so disappointing and not what I expected from the Marriott brand. I never heard from the manager and was not offered any compensation. Beware, Do not count on consistent service and amenities at Marriott Fairfields. I wish I had stayed elsewhere.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
savannah m, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Reviewed July 25, 2018

junebugwalke

Cincinnati, Ohio

2

Pending review
Terrible Customer Service

I would not recommend this hotel. I booked this place on Jan. 8, 2018 for June 28-30, 2018. I received an email on the morning of June 28 saying the hotel was over booked and my reservation was cancelled. We were travelling with friends and booked this in January for June. I called the hotel and did get rebooked but only after hours of back and forth phone calls and I never even spoke to a manager - she would not return my call. The manager had the desk clerk handle the situation. The hotel did not clean our room. When we got home I notified Marriott customer service of our issue and they referred it back to the hotel telling me the hotel would be in touch. The hotel was never in touch and I had to contact customer service to see what was going on. In short, this hotel does not care about treating customers fairly. They did nothing to help the situation. They never got back to me and customer service basically said too bad. I am a Marriott rewards member and have never been treated this poorly. Book a different hotel in Colorado Springs.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
savannah m, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Reviewed July 10, 2018

put this hotel on your list when in the Co Springs area. Very clean, great beds and wonderful staff. You will enjoy this stay just off I-25. Close to shopping and restaurants, you'll enjoy this visit!

Room tip: top floor exec suite
Date of stay: July 2018