The hotel is located and is easily accessible from the highway. Shops and restaurants are close by. The staff were very professional and helpful. Check-in was painless. Staff were very friendly. The breakfast included was good. Coffee was good, and available 24-7.
The room was clean, the colors are great. It sounds girly, but colors of the room does make a difference in how you can relax in there. The bed was firm enough, and did offer a good night sleep. Pillows were a bit too soft for me.
They have a fitness room, indoor pool, and laundry room. I didn't get to use them, but if I had my family with me, it would have been great. There is a "business room" where a computer with internet and printer were provided for use for free. The lobby is very relaxing to sit in and enjoy the paper, with adequate seating.
Breakfast is the usual breakfast served: eggs, sausage, bagels, bread, cereal, oatmeal, juice, etc. Food temperatures were adequate. There were 2 ladies that kept the dining area clean at all times. Both ladies were very friendly. This is always a plus, in my opinion, to a hotel's success, because friendly staff makes for a more pleasant stay.
1. Sell mints in your "mini-store."
2. Provide lotion in the bathroom.
3. Place a hook on the wall between the bathtub and the toilet so we can easily access towels after shower use.
4. Contract with local shuttle companies to be able to get picked-up from your hotel to go to Denver Int'l Airport. I had a friend drop me off at another hotel to pick-up the shuttle.
About me: I was on business, and stayed from 4/23 to 4/25. I was given the first floor room next to the laundry room/pool. Stay away from that room if you can. It's a high traffic area, and I could hear the washer/dryer running late in the evening. I had to keep the TV on at a low level to drown the sound. Other than that, it was a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly designed Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy hotel is conveniently located in Monument just off of I-25. Come relax and enjoy our full array of amenities in addition to clean, contemporary, vibrant guest rooms and surroundings. We’re proud to be voted by guests as one of the top-rated Fairfield Inn & Suites nationwide! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.