Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy
$179
$161
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
QualityInn
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$130
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$225
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$199
$189
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$219
Hyatt.com
$160
$219
$259
$233
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfire pitfront deskwide hallwaysnice complimentary breakfastthe breakfast areavisitor centerwithin milesquiet areadecent hotelhot tubhighly recommend this hotelnice view of the mountainsrooms were very cleanup to datenight's sleepwaffleslate check
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Nice place to stay with easy access off I 25 is covenient if you are traveling through Colorado Springs or touring the area. It is a good value and moderately price. Friendly staff . If you are touring the area close to Garden of the God, shopping and the US Air Force Academy.

Room Tip: Inn is set back on a side street from I 25 and all rooms do not face the interstate thus you do not hear outside noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear 1313Travel,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North USAFA! We appreciate your business, and I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Whenever you are back in the North Colorado Springs area, we hope that you will think of us and call us your home away from home! If you get a minute, would you "Like" us on Facebook? We often put specials on our Facebook Page for our Friends!

I remain,
At Your Service!

Tami Long

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We just finished a six day stay here. We chose it because it was dog friendly and close to where we were originally located. Rooms were very clean, bed comfortable. Bathroom spacious. Located in an area with many eateries. I got to know the staff very well because I ended up staying in my room for most of the time due to a severe case of bronchitis compounded by altitude sickness. I could barely stand and the staff...the housekeepers to the front desk, were very kind to me. The manager even offered to take my golden out since I was so unsteady. We thought the breakfast was the best of the six hotels we stayed on this trip...lots of variety with hot items that were hot. Sheri, the attendant checked the temps frequently, and worked hard to keep supplies stocked. Shannon at the front desk was lovely as were the other ladies..I just can't remember all the names! We were in the Springs to visit my husband's mother, and he said he would definitely stay here again. Very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the south side as it faces the Academy and the mountains.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear MFHoosier,
thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites USAFA North, we love our guests, and taking care of people is just "what we do!" I hope that you are feeling better now that you are home and in a location that supplies OXYGEN! It was our pleasure to have you with us, and Chloe is a sweetheart, it would have been a pleasure to walk her. Thank you for staying with the Fairfield Inn & Suites USAFA North, and we look forward to seeing you again, the next time you visit Colorado Springs, CO.

I remain, At your service!!

Tami Long GM

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The rooms were gorgeous, hotel is clean, breakfast is good...but 1) our microwave was broken, and it took a ridiculous amount of time for a new one to come..and 2) they messed up in billing my card not once, but THREE times...I ended up being triple charged, and it took weeks to fix, with no apology.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank iChaseDragons

Dear ichasedragons,
Thank you for your time. We appreciate you filling out a Trip Advisor comment for the Fairfield Inn & Suites Monument CO. I am sorry to hear about your issues that you experienced during your stay! I am sorry that it took a while to replace your microwave. Additonally, I am very distressed to hear about your billing problem. Is it resolved now? If not, or if you would like to describe the issue that you had; please call me at the hotel...719 488 4644.
I hope that you will stay with us again when next you visit the Colorado Springs are.

I remain, At your service

Tami Long GM

Reviewed April 15, 2013

The staff was very nice and the rooms very clean. The complimentary breakfast was very good also. While seated having my breakfast, I was amazed by the people treating the attendant with no respect. The attendant was doing a fantastic job trying to make everyone happy, then you would hear a gentlemen yelling, your out of biscuits! Or another couple moaning about the yoguet flavors. And on and on........ Give me a break people. Its complimentary, its not the end of the world. There are far worst things happening in this world. Get a grip! Compliments to the attendant for not losing her cool.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Lyla R,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will pass your accolades on to our Breakfast Ambassador! Some mornings are just more hectic than others, and some guests have a bigger sense of urgency in the morning!! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay, and hope that the next time you come up to the Springs, that you will stay with us again!
Safe travels!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The free hot breakfast varied each day, some menus better than others. The pool is small, but the outdoor hot tub can be nice even in cold CO temps. The hotel does not have a bar unfortunately, but there's a common area off the lobby and the staff was accomodating to our late night cocktails, card games, etc.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kris O
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Kris J,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It sounds like you enjoyed your visit. The outdoor hot tub is extremely invigorating!! I hope you were able to enjoy the sunset from the hot tub, that view can be exhilarating! We hope you will come and stay with us again the next time you are in our area.

Safe travels,