“Finally, great Thai food in Colorado Springs”
Review of Arharn Thai

Arharn Thai
Ranked #542 of 1,430 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Thai
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Finally, great Thai food in Colorado Springs”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

Finally! A real Thai restaurant in the Springs worth mulitple visits. This is a must-try spot for Thai food fans. The service is good, prices are low for the quality of food, and the flavors of each dish are wonderful. In fact, writing this review makes my mouth water thinking about my next meal here.

On this visit, I tried the Green Curry and Salt fish Fried Rice. The Green Curry had a great flavor and a perfect amount of spice. I order Thai hot, which had a kick, but was not too hot to enjoy the flavors. If you like a small kick to your food, go with hot. If you want a little more heat than that, go with the Thai hot.

The Salt Fish Fried Rice was awesome! The Tilapia was perfectly cooked and the combinaton of flavors in this dish were music to my mouth. With each bite, my mouth yearned for more. Love this dish! The Thai hot choice on this dish was definitely what I expect from Thai hot. In fact, toward the end of the plate I was starting to sweat a little and needed a fews drinks of water. Amazing how the heat on this dish was much higher than that of the Thai hot on the Green Curry. The coconut milk definitely eased the heat in the curry. The fried rice was a touch too salty, but then again it is called Salt Fish, so I should expect that right? Still, a great dish.

FYI...Arharn Thai is closed on Wednesday's, but open every other day of the week.

I can't wait to go back and try other dishes!

• Visited January 2011