“One of the best in Colorado Springs”

Caspian Cafe Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Cafe Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,472 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden of the Gods Rd
Description: Bringing wonderful dishes from the Mediterranean to a Colorado Springs Restaurant, Caspian Café is sure to please the palate with amazing flavors prepared by Chef Daniel White. Dishes represent the full range of the Mediterranean from French and Greek Classics such as Steak Nicoise and Gyros to Middle Eastern Dishes such as Falafel and Shish Taouk. Full service bar and private dining area available for banquets. Evening reservations recommended.
Reviewed August 20, 2014

My husband and I went last night for our 5 year anniversary. We've been here a couple times and once again, it didn't disappoint. We both had the nightly specials, delicious, and the calamari appetizer. This is one of the only things I've had here that I didn't like and can really complain about. It was far too chewy and over cooked. Still tasted good but I couldn't chew it. Other than that, my one other compliant I could possibly make is the plating style is very ninties. The place is clean and quiet, the decor is just right, subdued. The own is very friendly. I've gone a lot of places in the springs and this is one of 2 I actually like.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

The menu looked great, the food seemed interesting, but all in all it was a complete disappointment. I just didn't like my meal at all and really no one at the table ate their food. Part of the problem is that we have excellent Mediterranean/Greek in Chicago and this place really didn't match up. The service was fine and the room was kind of stale, like it was made from an old Dennys. I would avoid this place.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We were seated right away. The servers were friendly and attentive but not bothersome. The food was great, very flavorful & good portions, their menu has something for everyone. The wine list was decent size, I wish they had a better beer selection (3 drafts and 5-6 bottles, all domestic). One of my new favorites!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

This is one of the best restaurants at which I have ever eaten. Nice ambiance, very professional staff with elegant demeanor, but friendly. The dishes I had on two separate nights were both excellent (salmon and honey chicken with almonds) and, for the quality and size of portions, very reasonably priced. Excellent wine menu as well. Owners are genuinely friendly and dedicated to providing good service. My only regret is that my stay in Colorado Springs is over and I will not have the opportunity to enjoy a third meal.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

So my husband & I were celebrating our anniversary and decided to try this place out. One word: AMAZING! We were not disappointed at all. I had the special which was the halibut w/ tiger shrimp & he had a rosemary lamb dish. Both were delicious. Our service was great and it wasn't busy at all. Nicely decorated & kinda romantic with the dim lights. Would love to go back. I recommend the cookies & creamed of desert & the humus for app. It was our first visit & I can see why they've won so many awards.