“Can't go wrong”

Caspian Cafe Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Cafe Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,572 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden of the Gods Rd
Description: Bringing wonderful dishes from the Mediterranean to a Colorado Springs Restaurant, Caspian Café is sure to please the palate with amazing flavors prepared by Chef Daniel White. Dishes represent the full range of the Mediterranean from French and Greek Classics such as Steak Nicoise and Gyros to Middle Eastern Dishes such as Falafel and Shish Taouk. Full service bar and private dining area available for banquets. Evening reservations recommended.
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We're locals, and when we dine out we often find ourselves going back to the Caspian Cafe. Excellent, fresh food and reasonable prices. Last night the owner walked us out the door.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,224)

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Wonderful food, very friendly and professional service, and personal interaction with the owner. The hostess, our server, and the owner made us feel very special -- I look forward to future dining experiences at the Caspian Cafe and trying more from the diverse and extensive menu.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

The food is excellent and the service, on a busy Saturday night, was much faster than I expected.
And the charges are really reasonable.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

After visiting this restaurant, I suspect that businesses are paying for their ratings on TripAdvisor. The outside of the business was very run down. Inside, some tables were offered bread and oil while others (ours) were not. The hummus was the worst I have ever had- so thick that it had to be scooped out of the bowl with a knife or spoon and spread on the one piece of pita bread they served with it. We were only brought two appetizer plates for two adults and one child- I guess children aren't welcome?

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We recently spent the night in Colorado Springs and I checked tripadvisor for a place to eat and found the Caspian Cafe, what a great place! We arrived for our 6:30pm dinner reservation and were promptly seated, the place was about half full. The decor and atmosphere was charming. Our server was Heather, she was very helpful with dinner suggestions and was very prompt and cheerful.

We had the olives, almonds, apricots and cheese as a starter and loved it, such a simple yet wonderful combination. We followed up with the avocado, orange and almond salad, we mentioned we were just going to share it and the chef actually split it up on two places and both were very large servings.....very yummy and a great refreshing summer salad. (I'll try to recreate it at home it was so delicious). For the main course I had the Persian Chicken with walnut sauce and my husband ordered the Lamb Tagine with apricots and almonds, both meals were delicious, but I would have to say that mine was the best, the walnut sauce was outstanding! Both portions were very large and neither of us finished them, which was sad because they were so delicious! We were even too full for dessert. (I think we'll share a main next time so that we can sample one of the desserts)

We will definitely be back when we are in Colorado Springs and would highly recommend it to anyone! Very enjoyable evening.