“Excellent Food & Service”

Caspian Cafe Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Cafe Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,495 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden of the Gods Rd
Description: Bringing wonderful dishes from the Mediterranean to a Colorado Springs Restaurant, Caspian Café is sure to please the palate with amazing flavors prepared by Chef Daniel White. Dishes represent the full range of the Mediterranean from French and Greek Classics such as Steak Nicoise and Gyros to Middle Eastern Dishes such as Falafel and Shish Taouk. Full service bar and private dining area available for banquets. Evening reservations recommended.
Reviewed May 2, 2014

The Caspian Cafe is top-notch in every way. They serve a wide variety of Mediterranean food, and everything I've eaten there is fabulous. Everything has great flavor and the meat is always tender and juicy. The atmosphere is relaxed, yet elegant and classy at the same time. And the staff is very friendly and helpful. I am gluten intolerant, and they have plenty of dishes I can choose from that are clearly marked on the menu. The last time we ate there, when our waitress brought the appetizer ordered by my husband (which I couldn't eat because it contained bread) she also brought a special appetizer for me of vegetables and dip without me even asking for one - thoughtful gestures like this are common at the Caspian Cafe. We took my parents there to celebrate their 49th wedding anniversary, and when we told our waitress it was their anniversary, my parents were surprised by a free dessert to take home. And the manager came to our table to personally congratulate them on their special day. My husband and I went to the Caspian Cafe on our first date, and he proposed to me there as well. This is our favorite restaurant in Colorado Springs, hands-down. If you have a chance to eat here, take it - you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank MKWorkman
Write a ReviewReviews (1,202)

Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband and I LOVE eating here. Every time we go we order something different. The quality and selection of dishes is phenomenal, flavors I could not possibly come up with on my own. We have NEVER been disappointed. I wish I could eat here more often.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have previously enjoyed this restaurant, and am sorry that my last visit was unpleasant. I ordered the Persian Chicken entrée, and was dismayed that there was a wing bone in the dish. When I asked the manager about it, I was rudely informed that it was an "airline breast". He also informed me that the chicken was expensive and had never been frozen. I am a fan of Mediterranean cuisine, as I lived for several months in the Middle East. However, I am unlikely to return to this restaurant as I do not enjoy side dishes of unpleasant attitudes.

1  Thank luv2go719
Reviewed April 27, 2014

It's a shame this place doesn't have more business than it does. The owner Moe is a wonderful man and takes pride in his business. The servers, especially Brandy, are easy to talk to and enjoy their jobs. Everyone is well informed about each dish and can't steer you wrong. The appetizers are awesome, and filling. The chicken and lamb are cooked to perfection every day and the entrees are huge, comparable to portion sizes at Mortons, if you've ever been. The flavors can be spicy, sweet, creamy, exotic; you name it they have it. There's chicken, lamb, beef, pasta, and vegetarian options with recipes from Spain, Morocco, Greece, Italy, Egypt, Iran, and originals from the Caspian Cafe itself. In the 6 nights I stayed in Colorado Springs, i ate here 3 nights and had enough leftovers for breakfast the following mornings. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Sirsqwilliam
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Highly recommend the Caspian Cafe. Very friendly staff, great ambience, excellent food! My wife and I will be going back that's for sure.