“Awesome dining experience”

Caspian Cafe Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Cafe Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,457 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden of the Gods Rd
Description: Bringing wonderful dishes from the Mediterranean to a Colorado Springs Restaurant, Caspian Café is sure to please the palate with amazing flavors prepared by Chef Daniel White. Dishes represent the full range of the Mediterranean from French and Greek Classics such as Steak Nicoise and Gyros to Middle Eastern Dishes such as Falafel and Shish Taouk. Full service bar and private dining area available for banquets. Evening reservations recommended.
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I live in Denver and I was in Colorado Springs for the holiday and gift festival and I stumbled across Caspian Cafe near my hotel. Thursday eve I dined alone and Asija was my server and I probably spelled her name incorrectly, she was wonderful. Friday evening my partner Steve and I went to Caspian Cafe I knew he just had to try it. I was so impressed by Asijas flawless service that we requested her. What a wonderful meal. Steve had the Friday prime rib special and I had a featured hallibut and tiger prawn special. We could not stop there we also finished with an orange saffron custard that left us wishing we had ordered two. We will definately return for dinner even if it means a special trip to get out of the city.

There are newer reviews for Caspian Cafe Mediterranean

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The best past and shrimp iv ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It offers a wide variety of Mediterranean dishes, and doesn't sacrifice quality for variety.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

My sister and I took a chance to eat at the restaurant next to the hotel at which we were staying for the night. What a super choice! There is a huge menu with a wide range of prices. We went on a Friday night when they have a belly dancer who visits each table. The food was expertly made and presented. It was definitely the best meal I've eaten in ages. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is one of the best places in Colorado Springs to enjoy a lovely dinner. The food is different Mediterrean countries and you can eat a delicious dinner and choose healthy entrees that are a real dining treat. Some of the best things are the house salad, prime rib, their ribs, stuffed porkchop and the chicken breast w/the apricots and other fruits.

Service is always very good and they are very friendly there too. We have been 4 times and always enjoy the food and the servers have always been friendly and knowledgeable. If you live in the springs and have not been to Caspian Café you need to go for your next special celebration.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We have regularly gone to Caspian Cafe because the food and the service are top-notch, and the ambiance is very pleasant. It offers a wide variety of Mediterranean dishes, and doesn't sacrifice quality for variety.