“What A Find”

Caspian Cafe Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Cafe Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,472 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden of the Gods Rd
Description: Bringing wonderful dishes from the Mediterranean to a Colorado Springs Restaurant, Caspian Café is sure to please the palate with amazing flavors prepared by Chef Daniel White. Dishes represent the full range of the Mediterranean from French and Greek Classics such as Steak Nicoise and Gyros to Middle Eastern Dishes such as Falafel and Shish Taouk. Full service bar and private dining area available for banquets. Evening reservations recommended.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Outstanding food and service in an excellent setting. I've spent 25 years in hotel management and my wife has spend her entire professional career in Food Service Management through her current executive management position. My wife has never been to Colorado and I haven't been to the Springs in 20 years. Ryan at the LA Quinta (an very nice affordable, selection for a hotel in Colorado Springs) recommended that we try the Caspian Cafe for dinner. Thank Goodness! Our server, Asia, did a wonderful job explaining the evening specials. My wife had the Vegetarian Moussaka, she was very happy with her selection. I had the Pasta Special. One of the best dishes I have ever eatan, that includes five years of eating at the very best New Orleans restaurants. You won't be sorry you went here. Asia's service was exceptional. Thank you for a wonderful expierence.

1  Thank James S

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We were in Colorado Springs for one night and the hotel next door recommended Caspian. Wow! It was an awesome dinner. The service was outstanding from beginning to end. They are so welcoming and gracious. The food was also outstanding and we enjoyed every bit of it.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The restaurant is very warm and welcoming. Went on a Friday night without reservations and were seated within 5 minutes. A belly dancer circulated throughout the evening providing entertainment. Soothing music, but not so loud that it was distracting. Nice choices for children. Very authentic mediterranean food. Comfortable seating. Can't say enough nice about the place, it was great! Family of 4 cost under $70 (with 2 kid meals). Definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Had a great dinner before attending an event later that evening. Our server, Asia was attentive and knowledgeable. We started with the calamari appetizer - it was fresh and tender - perfectly cooked. My entree of the Tilapia with Basil and Citrus was plentiful and delicious; while my husbands pasta special was loaded with seafood and seasoned well. The atmosphere is perfect for a romantic dinner with great seating and nice decor. I highly recommend CC for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had a wonderful anniversary dinner at the Caspian Cafe Saturday night. The food AND service was wonderful!!! We will definitely be back to The Caspian Cafe. My husband and I were greeted warmly and received attentive service from our server, Saskia. He loved his meal as well and wants to try everything on the menu!