“Delicious Food & Staff”

Caspian Cafe Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Cafe Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,412 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden of the Gods Rd
Description: Bringing wonderful dishes from the Mediterranean to a Colorado Springs Restaurant, Caspian Café is sure to please the palate with amazing flavors prepared by Chef Daniel White. Dishes represent the full range of the Mediterranean from French and Greek Classics such as Steak Nicoise and Gyros to Middle Eastern Dishes such as Falafel and Shish Taouk. Full service bar and private dining area available for banquets. Evening reservations recommended.
Dallas
“Delicious Food & Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband and I (and dog) stayed in CO Springs 1 night, and we found this place on the internet. I chose it b/c it said "dog-friendly" on patio. I called while we were visiting Garden of the Gods and verified that the place IS dog-friendly. The man who answered said "no problem" and immediately told me that he would reserve a place on the patio for us. When we arrived (with our German Shepherd), the same man very nicely seated us on a gorgeous patio and was so friendly to our dog. I was impressed with their hospitality. Our waitress had a terrific attitude and was very professional.

Food was fantastic and not greasy at all. A good-sized plate! I don't like that they allow smoking outside (a patron was smoking near us, so we moved our seating), but that could just be Colorado rules. I would certainly return here and recommend it!

Sedona, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful inside, amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

While staying at the hotel next door, my husband and I decided to order take out from here. When we walked in, I had wished we ha eaten inside. the decor was elegant and romantic. For dinner, We got an appetizer and the gyro plate. Both were fantastic! The servers were kind, and who I am assuming was the manager greeted me with a smile. We would absolutely recommend this restaurant.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“everything was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I took my husband to the Caspian Café for his birthday dinner. We started with an eggplant dip appetizer and flavored martinis and we loved every bite and sip. He had the special halibut with orange glaze and shrimp and I had lamb and chicken kabobs and we loved every bite. He had another flavored martini that was excellent. We had chocolate mousse and strawberry-lime sorbet for dessert and as full as we were, we ate every last bite because it was so good. We enjoyed the belly dancing and the service was very attentive and punctual. The price was in line with any other really good restaurant but I think this meal was better than we would have gotten most other places for the same price. We look forward to our next meal here.

“Awesome foodexcellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Went there to check out and was very pleased with the decor food and service very friendly. I'm stayin in town and will be going agian.

Visited August 2013
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Just Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Excellent appetizers, wonderful service, perfect entree, and a devilishly good dessert. Top that off with entertainment and you have a perfect evening out. Some friends introduced us to this hidden gem the last time we were in town and I promise, we will be back.