“Just Fabulous” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caspian Cafe Mediterranean

Caspian Cafe Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Cafe Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,403 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden of the Gods Rd
Description: Bringing wonderful dishes from the Mediterranean to a Colorado Springs Restaurant, Caspian Café is sure to please the palate with amazing flavors prepared by Chef Daniel White. Dishes represent the full range of the Mediterranean from French and Greek Classics such as Steak Nicoise and Gyros to Middle Eastern Dishes such as Falafel and Shish Taouk. Full service bar and private dining area available for banquets. Evening reservations recommended.
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Just Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Excellent appetizers, wonderful service, perfect entree, and a devilishly good dessert. Top that off with entertainment and you have a perfect evening out. Some friends introduced us to this hidden gem the last time we were in town and I promise, we will be back.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very Good but Over-Priced with Weak Hummus”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Had the lamb tajine with almonds and apricots and loved it. We shared one of their sampler appetizer plates which was very good, but the hummus (a litmus test of any Middle Eastern cuisine) was just average at best--relatively bland. The pitas were nothing to write home about either. My wife loved her salad, too. Hummus is a big deal for me, though and it was so disappointing that I'd hesitate going back for that alone. The price of the main courses was too much compared to other comparable fare. Service was very good and the wine list was surprisingly good. Heart of Jerusaleum is better all around for food, but Caspian has nice atmosphere and more complex main courses.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SCalCanz
Long Island, NY
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Just ate here for dinner. The food was amazing! They had a great kids menu with the standard chicken fingers, etc. while having a fabulous menu for adults with food from all around he world. My kids enjoyed their chicken fingers while I had this lamb and apricot dish and my wife had a chicken gyro. Very reasonable price. 2 adults, 2 kids the bill came to only $61.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Science8
Midlothian
“Fabulous evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

The food, the staff, and the entertainment could not have been better. The atmosphere was warm and so welcoming it felt like I was a regular who came often even though it was my first visit. The food surpassed my expectations. The entertainment added a lot of fun and we learned a good bit about belly dancing as well.
I hope we can go again the next time we get to CS

• Visited November 2012
Monument, Colorado
“Outstanding experience on our first time visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was the first time my wife and I had visited this restaurant. It was an outstanding experience. Our server Jennifer answered all of our many questions about the menu items. The owner Moe was friendly and attentive, which further enhanced our experience. But the best part of all was the food which was excellent. We will definitely go back to the Caspian Cafe and we will recommend it to others.