“Romantic, Relaxing and Delicious!”

Caspian Cafe Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Cafe Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,432 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden of the Gods Rd
Description: Bringing wonderful dishes from the Mediterranean to a Colorado Springs Restaurant, Caspian Café is sure to please the palate with amazing flavors prepared by Chef Daniel White. Dishes represent the full range of the Mediterranean from French and Greek Classics such as Steak Nicoise and Gyros to Middle Eastern Dishes such as Falafel and Shish Taouk. Full service bar and private dining area available for banquets. Evening reservations recommended.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Romantic, Relaxing and Delicious!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have often visited The Caspian Cafe, but have not shared why I keep coming back. This was a favorite place for my very dearest of friends. He came here often with his USAFA buddies for the fine wine and excellent food and wait staff. When he brought me here, I too fell in love with all that was previously mentioned, as well as the care of Mo and his wonderfully, attentive staff. If you are looking for a quiet, elegant, delicious place to eat ~ where they treat you as if you were their only customer, you MUST come to the Caspian Cafe.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family and I enjoy the variety of delicious cuisine that the Caspian Cafe serves, and would recommend to all my friend.

• Visited April 2013
Colorado Springs
“Wasn't great, wasn't horrible, but expensive for the quality.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My parents came up to visit and my wife and I were trying to find a nice place to take them for dinner. So, we jumped on Tripadvisor to do some research. I honestly can't believe that Colorado Springs residents have Caspian rated as the #2 restaurant in town! First off, the décor is dated. We almost didn't even go into the establishment but decided to press on because of the great reviews it has received. That was an unfortunate decision. The food was edible, but nothing stood out. I had the Gyros plate. Now while the Gyros meat was good, I can get the same quality at the Chapel Hills mall, and it's a lot cheaper.

4 Thank Colin P
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Wonderful food.”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by this hidden gem. We've been there twice and both times the food has been wonderful. The staff is attentive and friendly and the food fantastic. The quirky decor just adds to the charm. We will be regulars.

Colorado Springs
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great if Your 100 Years Old With Worn Out Tastebuds”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very bland, dry food. Perfect for the elderly with worn out taste buds. Most customers (80% +) were 65 or older on the night we went and didn't look like they could handle too much spice, which probably accounts for the great reviews. In addition to worn out tastebuds, they probably felt at home with the dated decor as well. Very overpriced and not cooked or seasoned well. I'll go back in 20 years when I am 65 for another try. Maybe I will like it then. Since the elderly population is on the rise (and apparently have the time to write reviews), they should still be around!

1 Thank Trustabull