“Great place for a wonderful meal with friends”

Caspian Cafe Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Cafe Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,412 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden of the Gods Rd
Description: Bringing wonderful dishes from the Mediterranean to a Colorado Springs Restaurant, Caspian Café is sure to please the palate with amazing flavors prepared by Chef Daniel White. Dishes represent the full range of the Mediterranean from French and Greek Classics such as Steak Nicoise and Gyros to Middle Eastern Dishes such as Falafel and Shish Taouk. Full service bar and private dining area available for banquets. Evening reservations recommended.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great place for a wonderful meal with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Caspian Cafe is one of our favorite restaurants in the Pikes Peak region and we impressed our friends by inviting them there for dinner. As always, the food was excellent and service outstanding. Our friends thoroughly enjoyed their prime rib, my wife the sea bass and shrimp special, and I the tasty gyros platter (with enough left over for lunch the next day). The desserts were wonderful and the ambiance conducive to conversation with our friends. The evening was capped off with a beautiful and talented belly dancer who gracefully entertained us. Caspian Cafe is a great place to get together with friends and have a wonderful meal.

• Visited March 2013

“Good food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful restaurant. Centrally located along the I-25 corridor, it is easy for all my friends to get to. Great for a romantic dinner or a gathering of friends.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

The flavors were unbelievable! From the pesto shrimp appetizer to the mussels to the the Mediterranean chicken, all were fabulous!
Can't wait to return!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Liked it....but I didn't love it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I came here with my husband in February of 2013. While the food was good it wasn't great. I have eaten Middle Eastern and Mediterranean food many times and my husband travels to the Middle East every few months so maybe we are biased but the seasonings and the taste are not up to par of what we are used to. However, the place and ambience is beautiful and the coffees are magnificent.

Montrose, Colorado
“Consistently Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I went to Caspian Cafe for dinner last week...We've frequented this restaurant many times and always wondered why we don't go more often. My wife had the salmon(which she has gotten many times) off the menu and I had a beef tip special....Usually I get the lamb tagine with artichokes and fava beans, which I love....I was very happy with the beef tips but now I need to get back soon for the lamb!...Service is always friendly...This restaurant is good for special occasions or grabbing a lunch...I think the combination of quality of food, service and price can't be beat in Colordo Springs...The only drawback we've encountered is a cold floor on frigid days, which doesn't occur often...

• Visited March 2013