“Great Experience and Excellent food!”

Caspian Cafe Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Cafe Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,495 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden of the Gods Rd
Description: Bringing wonderful dishes from the Mediterranean to a Colorado Springs Restaurant, Caspian Café is sure to please the palate with amazing flavors prepared by Chef Daniel White. Dishes represent the full range of the Mediterranean from French and Greek Classics such as Steak Nicoise and Gyros to Middle Eastern Dishes such as Falafel and Shish Taouk. Full service bar and private dining area available for banquets. Evening reservations recommended.
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My girlfriend and I were greeted by a very nice man. The atmosphere was really nice. Mediterranean music and belly dancing made our experience delightful. We had the calamari for starters which was really good. Wasn't just all batter,it had enough meat on it. The food was really good. She had some kind of chicken and I had a gyro plate and two different kinds of red wine. The service was also good to and they were very friendly. If you like Mediterranean food give this place a try.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,202)

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We were welcomed with a handshake and a kiss on the cheek. We were visiting the Caspian Cafe as this month's selection for our Supper Club. As a group, we all enjoyed the food and the experience. I had the Gyro platter. It was an ample serving and the taziki sauce was perfect. After dinner we enjoyed bakalava. All in all, we had a great evening experience with a belly dancer traveling around to entertain.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I chose this restaurant based on its TripAdvisor rating, but honestly, I can't see what all the fuss is about. It's not _bad_, by any means, but the menu didn't seem very expansive or even very interesting to me. The French trained chef provides nice presentation, and the owner/host is certainly friendly enough.

My waitress was a little 'over the top', from a drama perspective. I wonder if I came on a belly dancing night...maybe I would have been more impressed. Again, my trip wasn't a waste of time, I think I was just looking for something a little more special, especially based on past TA reviews and ranking.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This delightful restaurant has been given the #1 rating in Colorado Springs and rightly so. The owner of establishment greets you as if he has been waiting for an old friend or beloved family. Strains of Natascha Atlas give illusion that perhaps you are in Cairo or Marrakesh, belly dancers meander between the tables and smells wafting from the kitchen take your palate far from I-25.
The service is impeccable and the menu really is a celebration of Turkish,Persian and Near Eastern cuisines. My chicken in walnut and pomegranate sauce was cooked to perfection with a lovely rice and vegetable medley. The meat of the lambshank literally falls off the bone and the kebabs are tender and flavorful. No room for dessert as the portions are generous! If I live several hundred miles closer, I'd be back in an instant....

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Caspian Cafe is the best! Great food, great service, and beautiful belly dancing. Highly recommend this unique dining experience. My husband, Mom and I enjoyed this evening out. The host was exceptionally friendly with a great sence of humor. Our waitress provided impecable service. Joy, the belly dancer, was beautiful and very talented. The music was just right - not too loud and moderate speed.