“WONDERFUL local restaurant.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caspian Cafe Mediterranean

Caspian Cafe Mediterranean
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Cafe Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,403 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden of the Gods Rd
Description: Bringing wonderful dishes from the Mediterranean to a Colorado Springs Restaurant, Caspian Café is sure to please the palate with amazing flavors prepared by Chef Daniel White. Dishes represent the full range of the Mediterranean from French and Greek Classics such as Steak Nicoise and Gyros to Middle Eastern Dishes such as Falafel and Shish Taouk. Full service bar and private dining area available for banquets. Evening reservations recommended.
“WONDERFUL local restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

This restaurant is so beautiful and the food is better than I've ever experienced in Colorado Springs. Delicately cooked, light sauces with depth of flavor and spices, beautiful presentation... PERFECT!
I recommend the feta crisps as an appetizer (not crispy, though... perhaps a misnomer?) Walnut chicken or the pomengranite braized ribs for dinner, and the mousse or the saffron creme for dessert. Their mediterranean coffee was very good too.

The service was wonderful! Our server was Kat (sp?) She was knowledgable and had a great personality - not too overbearing but entertaining.

We were expecting the bill to be a little high because we splurged on appetizers, drinks, and dessert. However, I felt that the prices were completely in line with the quality of the food being served.

I will definitely return, with friends!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“The Best Mediterranean In Colorado”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

The food at Caspian cafe is sublime. The multitude of choice on the menu ensures that everyone will find a wonderful meal to enjoy. We are able to go to the Caspian Cafe with the confidence that what ever we choose for our dinner, the food will be exceptional. The wait staff is very friendly and attentive, ensuring that your dining experience is extremely pleasant. The proprietor, Moe, Is a wonderful, friendly person who loves to spend time with each and every one of his guests. I highly recommend this awesome dining experience.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“The best food in Colorado Springs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have been a long time customer of the Caspian and when we are taking special guests out for dinner or lunch, we always take them there. The quality of their food is consistently good and I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience. The service is excellent and Moe, the owner is a sweetheart. I highly recommend them to anyone that is sick of the same old chain restaurants.

“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I went with two friends to celebrate a birthday. I lived in Italy for three years and have traveled the mediterran quite a bit. The food was comparable to the food I had there. Wonderful atmosphere. I would have liked to have soft music playing like mellow opera or mediterran music. The service was impeccable. A bit pricey but the food was excellent quality. I recommend this for a date night or group gathering.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank AlohaBev
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and wonderful service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

We have been coming for a number of years and the food has never disappointed! Everyone we bring just loves the restaurant. The food is always wonderful from appetizers, entrees and desserts. Service is top notch and the owner always makes us feel welcome.

1 Thank Miriam Y