“Still Great Food and Beer for a Chain”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 1,466 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I haven't been back to Rock Bottom in Colorado Springs since 2007. It has the usually food for Rock Bottom and it is good. The local beer list is shrinking but some of the old ones are coming back as seasonals. The service was excellent and the overall value is still there.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I came here with 6 friends, and we all had a great time. The food was fantastic. I had the Ribeye, with cheddar mashed potatoes and vegetables. Everyone ordered something different, but we all enjoyed our meals. I don't drink alcohol, but a few of my friends tried some of the beers here, and commented how good they were. Our server, Analisa, was fantastic. The restaurant was very clean as well. Great place for a great meal.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

i stopped in for dinner with my son and his wife. This was my 1st visit and we waited about 35 minutes for a table. They ate a big lunch so they ordered a salad but I wanted something more substantial. The beers were okay but not memerable. I ordered a steak which was about the most expensive dinner on the menu. I ordered medium but it was a little over done. It wasn't overly large and it had more fat and grissle on one end then I thought was appropriate for a $20 meal. I could have purchased a much better steak at the Outback for almost half the price and the Fosters is just as good if not better than the Red Ale I had at the Rock Bottom. Based on this experience I can't say I would be in a hurry to return. The average rating is a little bit of a stretch.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Very friendly staff, tasty entree (I had the tacos), excellent beers brewed on the premises. Personal touch to the service really made me feel welcome. I'd definitely recommend this place for a quick bite to eat, a few beers alone or with mates.

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Visited establishment with family from out of town. Service was ok. Food was on par with Wendy's or Arby's. In fact, just head north a few miles to Stetson Hills and there's a Carl's Jr. Up there that will save you TIME AND MONEY

1  Thank ZacandJenn
Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you for your business and for providing this feedback. I'll pass along this information to the team so we can address the issues you pointed out. If you'd like to discuss this further, please contact us at rbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and someone will be in touch.