“Spot on!”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 1,457 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Rock Bottom was spot on yesterday the Hand Twisted Pretzels with spinach cheese dipping sauce were the best artisan pretzels we have had.The calamari with jalapenos was very light and tempura was just right.The Beers yes the Beers brewed by Mike Dee were dreamy the Vanilla Porter is not to be missed.Our server was nice a bit worried when she told us she was allergic to beer! but her service was very good

There are newer reviews for Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We came here with a work group for a beer and dinner at 630pm on a Thursday night. The place was absolutely packed and we were told it would be about a 30 minute wait. Since the rest of the party wasn't there yet and might not be for a few minutes we saw an open table in the bar area. We waited 25 minutes before anyone even came to acknowledge us and that was after one of our group went to ask if we could have a beer. Then waited another 15 for the beers. The frustrating part was that we could see them sitting on the bar the whole time. At least an hour after we arrived the table we had been promised was still not ready. I am really not faulting the wait staff as they were just completely overwhelmed. A gentleman from the restaurant did come over and say that our table was occupied by a group that had taken a lot longer than expected and offered some free appetizers. Again, not completely faulting the staff, but being this busy is not unusual here and there should be measures in place to deal with it. Mainly just a warning that the good service mentioned in other posts can be completely different if busy. There is a nice selection of beer - they have their standards and then some specialties that they brew onsite. I believe that each location has something different in this area. The food is typical chain food and the atmosphere your basic beer restaurant atmosphere. In Colorado - Colorado Springs included there are a lot better places to go for beer if that is what you are after.

Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We're always aiming to "wow" our guests, so this review is surprising and disappointing to read. Above all, you should feel taken care of, and I want to apologize if we let you down. I can promise you this isn't an accurate reflection of our restaurant, and more importantly, the Rock Bottom brand. I will be sure to share this information with our management team so that they can look into what went wrong with your service so that we do not make the same mistakes again. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please email me at rbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and i will be in touch.

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended to me because i had a strong craving for hot wings. The hot wings werent impressive and i was disappointed.

Tried their beer samples and was equally not impressed...

However, i really was impressed with the customer service we received. Although the place was super packed, the attendant served us promptly. Within 40 seconds of being seated, she was taking our drink orders. Throughout the entire meal, she never let our glasses get empty but without over crowding us.
She had a wonderful attitude, and seemed as if she really enjoyed being there.
I will visit this restsurant again solely because of their customer service!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I ate here with a group on a business trip. I had the fish and chips, which were good but the shoestring fries were a little disappointing. The red ale was outstanding though I wasn't as impressed with the Kolsch. But that has more to do with taste since one of my coworkers had the opposite opinion. Some of them liked this better than Phantom Canyon brewery downtown since it was more open and set up like a family restaurant as opposed to the crowded nature of the latter. Again, that has more to do with taste.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I suppose I should not review a brewery if I really don't care for beer. I did order a bottle of wine and the waitress brought the bottle out and said, 'how does it look?'. I had to laugh because she really didn't know about beer or wine. The food was okay, nothing special here. Perhaps I need to give it one more try and try some beer too.

Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you for your business and for providing this feedback. I'll pass along this information to the team so we can address the issue you pointed out. If you'd like to discuss this further, please contact us at rbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and someone will be in touch.