Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great food and lots of choices for wonderful beer. Clearly the place for sampling beer and having a good time.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Good brew and food. Great Fish and Chips. Good portions. Also good selections of Beer. Restaurant and Bar. Happy Hour.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is a nice place to stop to get a bite to eat while your waitting for your movie to start. This was the first time my wife and I stopped in. We were acknowledged as soon as we walked in. We sat in the bar area and ordered a drink and nachos. When my wifes drink came we noticed something was floating inside. It appeared to be an eyelash. We did let the waitress know, she acted like okay. She did offer to replace the drink but we declined. She did remove the cost of the drink from the bill. When the nachos came, we were suprised, there were much more then we thought. The nachos weren't too bad.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is always our "go to" place when visiting Colorado Springs. Their pizza (Margherita) is amazing and they have a wonderful selection in-house crafted brews...you won't be disappointed! They make a great burger too! Try the Smokehouse BBQ burger...yum!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have never been to Colorado Springs before so I was unfamiliar with the restaurant that I was heading to. While I was on the way to the restaurant I passed Rock Bottom. Have you ever been driving to a restaurant and you feel as though a magnet is pulling you toward someplace else. Well that is how I felt heading to dinner. Oh I tried to go to the other restaurant but I relented to the pull.

Glad I did. The menu is all over the place so you can easily find something regardless of your appetite. I had the Pizza, which tasted like a gourmet pizza and two different beers brewed at their micro brewery. I wish that I could transplant this place to my hometown.