“Pass...”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Order Online
Ranked #536 of 1,726 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I really wanted to like this restaurant. We really love Mediterranean food. After visiting the Air Force Academy and Garden of the Gods, we stopped here for food to take back to our hotel room.

Ordered steak kabobs with grilled vegetables, and although steak was cooked perfectly, it was all covered with some sort of sweet sauce (as were the grilled veggies). I do Keto... so that was a no go. Greek salad was good and I ate every last leaf of lettuce.

Hubby ordered chicken kabob with falafel. Chicken overcooked and bone dry, as were the falafel. Rice was OK, as was the tzatziki.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed July 17, 2019

One of my go-to places for a nice salad. Favorite is Greek salad although they have a really nice selection of Med offerings. Nice portions and great value. Only challenge is parking during the lunch timeframe. Come early or plan on walking a bit.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019

We got this catered for teacher appreciation week--so freakin' delicious!!!!! Fresh pita bread. Fresh salads. Some of the best hummus I have ever tasted (harissa red pepper--wow!). Well-cooked chicken. Fresh and delicious tzatziki sauce. Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. My new favorite Mediterranean restaurant! And Anita (I think that's right!) was SO WONDERFUL! Can't thank you guys enough! Can't wait to try the Barnes and Powers location too. One near work, one near home. I'm in heaven!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank CObeachgirl24
Reviewed February 28, 2019

This place was a pleasant surprise. A wide variety of food, including vegan and vegetarian items with the staff that is knowledgeable and caring enough to work with the chefs to work around food allergies and sensitivities. Try this place out for lunch or dinner, as a regular or for a change of pace you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 30, 2018

My new favorite for fresh, healthy, delicious food. Both locations are great with friendly staff and reasonable prices. I love the cauliflower bowl with lamb kafta, but they have other great vegan and low calorie options. The best recommendation came from one of the employees, "I'd eat here all the time even if I didn't work here." It's delicious!

Date of visit: November 2018