We recently spent 6 nights here and had a super stay. The owners went out of their way to help and any questions were answered accurately and with good nature. The room was spacious, very clean and well maintained
We were loaned a kettle which, being British, enabled us to 'make a brew'!
The motel is in a good location enabling easy access to some beautiful and stunning scenery.
We particularly liked being able to walk to Manitou Springs and Colorado City and browse the local shops, this is a real novelty in the US where 'just down the road' usually means a lengthy drive!
Thanks for your hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location, centrally located to the attractions of the Pikes Peak region. Near Manitou Springs, am coffee, swimming pool, hot tub, cable TV, high speed WI-FI, clean & family owned. Open for Summer seasonal business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp so you can book your Mecca Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mecca Hotel Colorado Springs
- Mecca Motel Colorado Springs