“Great place to stay”
Review of Mecca Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Colorado Springs
Mecca Motel
Ranked #51 of 103 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed July 8, 2011

My husband and I are budget travellers, we just need the basics, a clean room and a bed. We found this motel last minute thru Tripadvisor. Room was super clean! :) :) :) Front desk very helpful, no hairdryer in room, but just ask at the front desk and they have them available. Would stay again if we are back in the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dvngrl

Reviewed March 10, 2011

Super clean and well maintained. It's not fancy, but it's close to attractions and the staff are very friendly and personable. Wouldn't think twice about staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed October 13, 2010

Was doing some camping when weather got bad. Got a room at the Mecca, the room was very clean, the bed was perfect for my back, nice hot shower, nice people and great price.

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank joebiker1
Reviewed September 29, 2010

We visited family in Colorado Springs twice this summer. We were so impressed with our previous stay at Mecca Motel earlier this year that there was no doubt where to stay this trip.
We had the same room as last time and we stayed three nights this time. Gary and Elizabeth treated us like old friends. The swimming pool was once again a big hit with our two year old Grand daughter who lives nearby. Now when she rides past she points and says "pool...pool" excitedly.
My only regret is that the Mecca will be closed for the season when we are out again for Christmas, but there is always next summer.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Iowegian9
Reviewed September 11, 2010

We looked in TP for a place to stay. Several places were sold out on the labor day weekend, but we were lucky to stay here. Clean and large rooms, good location, beds are on the firm side, and spectacular views. Amanda's Fonda, across the street, is a good Mexican restaurant. Garden of the Gods is two miles away.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bugnme2
Reviewed September 8, 2010

My husband and I went on a Colorado vacation with my parents; I'm the only one who'd never been. I picked Mecca Motel mainly because of the great reviews on Tripadvisor and its location. What a great decision! The whole family loved it!!!

We had 2 rooms, both were VERY clean! There was a clean pool and hot tub also. If we needed anything, all we had to do was ask Elizabeth-she suggested restaurants, entertainment, etc. Now keep in mind, this isn't a brand new motel, but it was of no matter, we will stay again when we go back that way!

The owners went above and beyond- as I have neck problems, I took a special (and expensive) pillow with me. I forgot and left it in our room when we left. I called back the next day and they had saved it. Since it was out of the way for me to go back, they mailed it to my home! How sweet!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jwalker506
Reviewed August 17, 2010

We had a very nice stay here. This is a family owned hotel. Was quiet and clean. Fenced in pool and hot tub were great. Room was like your basic hotel room. Nice to sit out on the porch and visit with people.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colorado Springs
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak
#1 of 10 in Manitou Springs
Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, A Dolce Resort
Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorad...
#17 of 103 in Colorado Springs
Econo Lodge North Academy
Econo Lodge North Academy
#73 of 103 in Colorado Springs
Days Inn Colorado Springs Air Force Academy
Days Inn Colorado Springs Air Fo...
#43 of 103 in Colorado Springs

Been to Mecca Motel? Share your experiences!