“Wonderful food and service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #35 of 1,467 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Food was amazing and so was the service. My only recommendation would be to make a reservation if you can so you do not have to wait to be seated.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went to Bonefish Grill on our last night in Colorado Springs because we had heard that it was good. We got seated and waited forever for our waitress, which should have been a clue that things were not going to go well. We ordered our food and the appetizer came, about 5 minutes later the soup and salad came, and immediately after the entree came. We had no time to enjoy our meal. When the appetizer came I ordered a drink from the bar. I had to ask 3 people on the wait staff if my drink was coming, still no drink. In the meantime, when the entree came me daughter asked for ketchup. We waited, and waited and asked again. Still no drink and no ketchup. I finally got up and went to the hostess stand to ask what in the heck was going on and asking where my drink and the ketchup was. I get back to the table (everyone is pretty much finished eating by this time, including my daughter who requested the ketchup) and a woman (not our waitress) brings my drink. At this point we were done with our meal and I was so angry that I sent it back, I was just ready to go. The waitress came and apologized (not helpful when my meal had been ruined) and gave us our check. We were not offered dessert, which my kids wanted and I would have ordered and taken "to go". I gave them two stars because the food was very good, but when you have horrible service it kind of ruins the whole meal.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was our 5th visit to Bonefish and we were not the least bit disappointed. Beware, however, the "Double Dirty Martini" was a bit "unsightly" and not at all "appetizing", but they kindly replaced it with something else.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here before and enjoyed the food and service very much, with that said.....very disappointing.
We waited a very long time for our waited to appear, we never received the appetizer we ordered, he (the waiter)took bread from the table next to us and gave it to us because they didn't want it, we had to ask a hostess to bring water. Important thing to know, we were there early evening so it wasn't busy.
The crabcakes were mushy and the asparagus was tough and stringy ( which you pay extra for)
Too bad, I really enjoyed dining here, but no longer.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Bonefish is an excellent place to go for fresh, flavorful seafood. We love the Bang Bang shrimp appetizer, spicy and crispy. We enjoyed a lobster tail, shrimp and scallops on our last visit. Try the mango salsa and the au gratin potatoes. The wait staff is very friendly and knowledgeable too.