“Attentive service and tasty food,marines could use a little help”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #32 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Went here on a saturday evening with 8 friends. We had a reservation, so getting seated was no problem. Service was prompt and both servers had a fun sense of humor. Ordered the black cherry mojito, it was good, but not great. Then had the rum punch which was good. The edamame app and bang bang shrimp app were very good. I had the chilean sea bass for the main course and it was cooked just right. Although for $26 in Colorado Springs, it better be. The server was able to split our tickets up by couple, which was nice,but they did make a mistake on one of the tickets, so took some time to get that corrected. Overall, a good restaurant and good food. 4.5 stars if that was allowed. We will go back soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Bonefish Grill is relatively new to Colorado Springs, and my wife and I decided to check it out recently. Overall, it was just average, but we see potential, so we'll probably try it again some time in the future. Our wait wasn't too long, but we were seated in a tiny two-person booth right by a high traffic area. Service was OK; nothing bad, nothing great. Sure wish they had refilled the water without having to be asked. Food was similar. My corn chowder was tasty and well prepared, and my wife's lobster bisque was quite good - except that the lobster claw meat adorning the bisque was chewy (apparently previously frozen). Her crab cakes were good, but could use less breading and more crab. My scallops and shrimp were well cooked, but just a bid bland. They were saved by the most excellent Pan-Asian sauce that's offered. Desserts too were just OK. I had the evening special Bananas Foster - not bad, but not traditional - really more of a cinnamon caramel sauce over the bananas and ice cream. My wife had the key lime pie, and we both found it to be sub-par to what we've had elsewhere. All that said, there's reason to think another trip might be better. The free sample of chicken marsala we were offered while waiting to be seated was very good - tender, with a great sauce. And if we had a different table, it might be better too. If we go back, I'll write a follow-up review.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Ate here for the first time with a large group (our dinner of the month club). It was busy on a Wednesday night, all tables full. We had great service - in spite of our group size of 26. Not only was service attentive, but the food came out surprisingly quickly - clearly the kitchen could handle not only the full restaurant, but 26 orders that went in almost simultaneously. The food was excellent - every one of us liked our meals. And the proportion size is appropriate for a dinner - not overly huge. This is a pricey restaurant, but the quality of the seafood was worth it. I plan to return soon on a "date night."

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and I went to the Bonefish Grill last Friday for a special occasion and were glad we did. This is the place to go for upscale seafood dining in Colorado Springs. We shared a calamari appetizer and it hit the spot. I had a small salmon course and my husband had the wolf fish special. Both were well prepared. We had made reservations and there was no wait (unlike the comments made earlier). The restaurant was busy, as would be expected for Friday, but the service and atmosphere were first rate.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We decided to check out Bonefish Grill after the "newness of the restaurant had subsided. We had previously dined at another franchise location outside of Denver a few years ago, so we were somewhat familiar with the menu. There was was a 60 min wait for a private table so we had a choice between the bar or the "community tables". We opted for one of the community tables, which was also somewhat full. We were met by a friendly server who took our drink order while we looked at the menu. There is a wide variety of seafood and a decent amount of non seafood choices, of course this is a seafood restaurant (-: My wife had the Singapore Calamari appetizer after sampling a complimentary serving, which she said it was excellent. For the entree I ordered ordered the the Fontina Pork Chop, smothered mushrooms with Marsala wine sauce and my wife had the Norwegian Salmon. The order took a bit to come out so we inquired with Markus, the on duty manager, who apologized for the delay and soon after our food was served. I assume the delay was do to the busy tempo of the kitchen because of the packed restaurant. None the less or food was excellent! We topped it off with Key lime pie desert. Bonefish Grill has a nice laid back atmosphere and beautiful decor for dining or just drinks while checking out the games. We will be back, thanks Markus. Highly Recommended!