Garden of the Gods Collection
$157
Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$149
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,202 results
All reviewswalk in closetkissing camelspikes peakinfinity poolgas fireplaceprivate patiodressing areagolf clubvisitor centerlarge bathroomamazing resortresort feemanitou springsking bedlodgegodsspa
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I recently stayed at this "resort" for a wedding, and needless to say was very disappointed. The only thing going for them is the view. It's definitely not a resort but more like a motel. They wouldn't let my boyfriend and I eat in the dinning area because he was wearing a hat yet there was a woman dining at a table wearing a hippie style beanie. Hats are hats! Then they charged us an additional $150 because I was nice enough to pick up my cigarette butts and place them in an empty disposable glass from outside and place on my room service tray prior to checking out. There were numerous smokers in this wedding party that did the same thing with their cigarette butts yet they charged us for "smoke in the room". My boyfriend and I both work in the service industry and are respectful, I don't even smoke in my own house! Would never recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
8  Thank Angela K
Francesca K, Manager at Garden of the Gods Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear Angela, we do apologize for any inconvenience our dress code may have caused you. There are certain dining areas within the resort that do have dress codes that request gentlemen not wear hats. Our non-smoking policy is standard within the hotel and lodging industry and when a room smells of smoke, we incur additional cleaning costs in an attempt to eliminate the smoke odor. Our website has our non-smoking policy and our dress codes in an effort to notify our guests in advance of our amenities and policies. We hope you will come visit us again and we would be happy to direct you to areas of the resort whereby gentlemen may wear hats.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

WE stayed at this lovely Lodge for 4 nights and certainly were glad we did.
The room was large including the dressing room and bathroom. The fireplace added to the ambiance. The linens and bath towels all appeared new and crisp. The room was very clean.
I enjoyed the morning coffee in the room, the quality hair dryer and bath lotions etc. This is a first class operation. Only thing I would change is a new mattress.....they are going through a renovation, perhaps this will be replaced.
The view each morning is wonderful....you can't beat it! Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods at sunrise, lots of beauty.......
The Lodge has lovely art work and good dining opportunities. The staff is first class too!
We would certainly stay here again.!

Room Tip: All rooms have a wonderful view !
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Amazing view from the room. Clean. Lots of space. The employees working the front desk were very friendly and helpful. My only concern was my waiter in the restaurant in the hotel. He was very rude. The restaurant closes at 10 and we came in at about 8:30 and he was making sarcastic remarks to a coworker about us walking in "late" even though we had an hour and a half. We could clearly hear him. He didn't greet us when he brought water to our tables. He didn't say anything at all. Other than the waiter I'd definitely stay at this hotel again and suggest it to anyone. We just won't be eating in the restaurant in the hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014
Francesca K, Manager at Garden of the Gods Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thanks for your feedback. While we're glad that you enjoyed our breathtaking views, we're sorry that your dining experience didn't meet your expectations. As far as service is concerned, our staff is committed to providing warm, friendly service to each and every visitor we serve. I have shared your comments with our dining management for follow-up and training purposes. We would love to have you back to experience a better meal in the Dining Room. Once again, we appreciate your review.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for three nights over the weekend. We had a great experience at this hotel. The location was excellent, and the view was just beautiful. We throughly enjoyed waking up to the view of Garden of the Gods every morning. The rooms were very spacious, however our only complaint was that they were a little outdated. Overall, we enjoyed our stay, and absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights here, with 2 children, and loved every minute. The view is spectacular. The rooms were very clean and spacious. No complaints! You could walk down to the Garden of the Gods if you wanted, it's across a small road from it. We did not try out the restaurant as it was formal and did not want to take children in. But everything looked really nice. The lobby was beautiful.

Stayed: March 2014