Location was OK because it is near downtown Colorado Springs. However, the homeless people walking through the car-park and hanging around the trails in back were unnerving. The door locks are atrocious - the excuse that my cell phone must have demagnetized the key wore thin. New keys wouldn't work by the time we got to the room. Must have gotten about 30 new keys over the week's visit! Breakfast was good but the same every day. Phone blinked continuously to say there was a message but the message system was always 'busy" when we tried to retrieve the message. NOW - the ants - yes ants in the room. We had the carpets and walls sprayed and that lasted about a day. The ant problem needs to be dealt with - almost everyone in our party had the same complaint. The cleaning staff were VERY polite as were the desk staff but they all seemed overworked and under staffed. The room cleaners were working until late in the afternoon cleaning rooms - they need more staff. Coming back to a room at 5pm and it not being cleaned is unacceptable - get some more staff. Place is still being repaired - dry-wall is patched, pool is old, carpets all need replacing. Overall friendly staff but the hotel is very tired and needs a major redo, including longer shower curtains that don't let water run all over the floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 100 percent non-smoking Quality Suites® Downtownis ideally located just nine miles from the Colorado SpringsAirport and has convenient access from Interstate 25. ThisColorado Springs, CO hotel is also close to many local pointsof interest, including Colorado College, the United StatesAir Force Academy, United States Olympic TrainingCenter, Pikes Peak (America's Mountain) and Garden ofthe Gods park, just to name a few.Hiking, mountain biking, running, rafting, boating, rockclimbing, horseback riding, fishing, golfing and ballooning aresome of the most popular activities that can be enjoyed yearround in this area.A grab-and-go food and beverage counter in the lobby isavailable 24 hours, offering sandwiches, soups, salads, beer,wine and cocktails. Enjoy our free manager's receptionMonday through Thursday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.Guest at this Colorado Springs, CO hotel are invited to enjoyamenities like:• Free hot American breakfast including scrambled eggs,sausage, hash browns and more• Manager's reception Monday through Thursdayproviding two free cocktails and hors d'oeuvres for eachguest• Free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms• Free local calls and free coffeeBe sure to enjoy our indoor saltwater pool and hot tub.Business travelers will welcome the convenience of thebusiness center, complete with copy and fax service.All of our rooms are two-room suites and consist of aseparate living area, sofa sleeper and two full bathrooms.In addition, all suites include microwaves, refrigeratorsand two televisions, as well as standard amenities like coffeemakers and hair dryers.Coin-operated laundry facilities are on the premises and valetcleaning services are offered for added convenience. Ampleparking is available for cars, trucks and buses.Whether you are traveling to the area for business orpleasure, make the Quality Suites Downtown your homeaway from home while visiting the Colorado Springs area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Suites Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Downtown Hotel Colorado Springs
- Quality Inn Colorado Springs
- Quality Hotel Downtown