“Beautiful restaurant”

Cuisines: International, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Colorado Ave.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

If you wannaIf you wanna taste american meals different of burgers this is a good place. Beautiful place and decorated restaurant located in the downtown of Colorado Springs. taste american meals

Reviewed July 24, 2014

From the décor, to the menu choices to the great service, we will be back for more! We went as a group for cocktails and apps, and everything was well above average.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Went there for lunch. Love the decor of the place. Had good calamari with a couple of different craft beers which went nicely with the soup flight consisting of (3) different delicious mini bowls .... If we lived in the area, we would come back

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is my wife's and my favorite restaurant in the Springs. Nice indoor decor plus patio dining on good weather days. Everything is fresh and well presented. Last time we tried the waffles and chicken - a very tasty combination. We always have to order the cauliflower as it's the best we've had. We hope that they bring back the homemade potato chips!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

My boyfriend and I love Nosh for impromptu date nights, happy hours with friends, and celebrations. Nosh has a convenient downtown location, free underground garage parking, fun cocktails, and inventive small plates. While dinner can be on the pricier side, some small plates can be filling and sharing cuts down on the price. Some favorites include the spicy Korean wings with bleu cheese (although I miss their house made pickles that used to come on the side!), the potachos (potato chip nachos) with green chili, the brussel sprouts, the cauliflower, and the soup flight (particularly the creamy coconut lentil soup!).

The drink menu is (almost) always fabulous. My palette prefers the Moscow Mule and Basil Smash. My boyfriend, who has a sweet tooth, is a big fan of the Leche de Borracho (which is like a boozy horchata). Both the elderflower (made with St Germain's liqueur) and white sangrias are refreshing alternatives, particularly with summer starting. I am also a dirty vodka martini fan, and Nosh serves them up with bleu cheese olives. However, once or twice my martini has tasted mostly of olive brine; only once did I send it back and they were gracious enough to remake it.

Happy hour is also a fabulous deal, though I don't make it in by 6 very often! FYI they are closed on Sundays.

I veered between 4 and 5 stars, and would probably give Nosh a 4.5. Service can be a little spotty, although our waitress last night was fabulous. Similarly, the timing of the food can at times be awkward, with either a long wait or everything coming out at once. Overall, I would highly recommend Nosh for a unique experience compared to the rest of the Colorado Springs dining scene. Sample from their cocktail menu (or beer list, with some nice local brews), share some small plates with a friend or loved one, and try something new!

1  Thank Brenna R