“delicious food, amazing service!!”
Review of Nosh - CLOSED

Nosh
Cuisines: International, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Colorado Ave.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“delicious food, amazing service!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband and I had a "living social" coupon or we may not have found this little gem of a restaurant. We ordered "the experience" on the menu which means the chef chooses 4 plates of anything he wants to fix and you just sit and get surprised with each course. Each one was amazing and delicious. Who knew we loved beets?!!! We also enjoyed a delicious miso sausage, roasted cauliflour, and crispy fried chicken on waffles. Just really creative, fun, and yummy. The service was excellent and attentive. Several members of the wait staff stopped at our table to enquire if things were good etc. Our main waiter was Todd and he was super kind and helpful as well. We will defintely be returning soon to Nosh.

• Visited January 2012

Colorado Springs/Denver
“Best happy hour in town.”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

My date invited me for happy hour at this restaurant and I was very pleased to find a sophisticated place in the Springs. I had the calamari which I must say is now my favorite one. The pear martini was refreshing and made to perfection.

• Visited December 2011
Carlsbad, California
“Get ready to "nosh" at Nosh!”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Try the "experience"!! You are served two mini portions per person of the most unique and scrumptious dishes. If you are a "foody" like me you will love the experience. The wait people will give you the scoop on each beautifully presented dish.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank copejenney
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
“Fun, inventive food”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Nosh encourages diners to share a selection of "small plates" at each table (akin to a tapas restaurant). Appetizers, soup, and entrees come in two sizes (one for eating by oneself, the other for sharing amongst a few diners). I had the delicious homemade potato chips (seasoned with rosemary and sea salt) accompanied by a French onion dip that was tasty but so thick it broke the chips in half as I tried to scoop it up. I also enjoyed the autumn salad--an inventive mix of leafy greens, apples, roasted cashws, dried cranberries, and manchego cheese topped with a pumkin vinaigrette.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Julie H
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Fun Night out with friends”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The food at Nosh is top notch! It is unique, flavorful and just plain delicious. The wait staff was great about explaining each dish that was brought out and they were very attentive. As a group of 4 we decided to order many items and share. Everything that we ordered was exceptional and not comparable to anything else that we have tried in the area. The ambience and decor are quite impressive as well. This is a great place to take your spouse for date night or to enjoy with a small or large group of friends/family. I highly recommend Nosh!

• Visited September 2011