“good burger, fries are better than In-n-Out”
Review of Drifters

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Drifters
Ranked #248 of 1,592 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed December 16, 2014

I thought the burger was very good. My order was made to order which I like so it was hot and fresh. The bun was a little dry. I didn't have any issues with my order but I noticed that other people did. Several people behind me sat down to wait for orders that were placed incorrectly. The girl taking orders hates her job, which is pretty much obvious by her lack of enthusiasm and smile. I believe that the original In-N-Out pays their employees above the market average, so one can assume they get a better happier employee. I think Drifters might look at their pay and how they train given the fact that I saw two incorrect orders returned while I was there.

Reviewed December 9, 2014

Appealing to a college clientele, Drifters offers the Colorado version of In-N-Out Burgers. My favorite aspect is the quality of the grassfed beef by Calicrate. I order the natural style ( without a bun) and also delete toppings. The double burger and the French style French fries are just right. It is a treat to eat at Drifters. It is wonderful to see that the consistency is still a reality.
PS: As noted in other reviews, there are many satisfying choices.

Reviewed December 3, 2014

Their breakfast B-52 Burritos were out of this world. I have never had such a huge and mouth watering burrito. It had eggs, bacon, ham, cheese and potato's. yummy!!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Being from Southern California (or anywhere there is an IN-N-OUT) you know that this is a burger to miss, especially since Colorado doesn't have that chain.

Drifter's mimics very well. They have a very simple menu (Single, Double, etc) and even have their own version of "Animal Style" called "Wild Style".

It's absolutely delicious and a great fix if you're missing the ol' double-double.

They are CLOSED on Sundays! We learned the hard way.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

While nothing could totally replace the great fast food chain, In N Out, Drifters is about as close at you could get. This is a fun location to bring family or friends for a meal. But watch out they are closed on Sunday :)