“Nice little burger...”

Drifters
Ranked #356 of 1,466 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 14, 2014

In Colorado Springs on business and decided to stop by here after reading positive reviews elsewhere online. Great little burger spot. Food was prepared quickly and the pricing was more than reasonable.

The fries were OK but the burger was great. I'm adding this to the list of places I will stop at in the future when I'm in town.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

There are similarities to In-N-Out with a simple menu and good food.

Definately suggest going wild style on your burger. Trust me it is delicious.

A simple menu, although more options than In-N-Out, it is a high quality burger, with a great bun. What I really like are the fries. Thin, but thicker than Steak-n-Shake, but nice and crispy the way a fry should be.

Look forward to eating here anytime I am in the Springs.

Be warned, they are closed on Sunday. Did not know that the first time and was very sad.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Best Burger in Colorado Springs Well Colorado for that matter, love this place wish I could have moved them out east with me. really going to miss my Drifters wild style fix...

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Based on other reviews I had to check it out. Basic greasy spoon hamburgers, better than McDonalds not as good as Five Guys or In and Out.. A bit slow but they are fresh. Reasonably priced, worth a try. Recommended.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We are always looking for a good burger, and Drifter's did not disappoint. We went to the Chapel Hills Mall location near our hotel. We were getting take out, and the service was quick and very friendly. Had to wait a few minutes, as everything is cooked-to-order, with fresh top quality ingredients and fresh all natural beef. Having grilled onions on our burger was a plus. The fries were cooked-to-order, thin, and cooked just right, without being soggy. We got 2 orders which were huge. We heard other reviewers comparing Drifter's to In and Out Burgers, and while they are similar, Drifter's Burgers are larger.