“Who Needs An I & O Burger? We Have Drifter's!”
Review of Drifters

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Drifters
Ranked #246 of 1,582 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed September 14, 2013

When traveling I25 through the Springs & you want a great burger, Drifter's is the place. It's less than 1/2 mile east, right, off the interstate @ exit 146, Garden of the Gods, The menu is small but includes a number of burgers of all different sizes, fries, chicken sandwiches, a few breakfast items like their B52 breakfast burrito, & FRESH fruit as a side dish. Try their boysenberry shake. !st class friendly service is not on the menu but always present. The only restaurants are in Colorado Springs, CO so it's a great local eatery.

If you think "In & Out" makes a good burger, try Drifter's. They're in a league by themselves. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My Wild Style burger on a perfectly-sized bun was a tasty opener. Followed by a hefty portion of nicely crisp, thin-style French fires, it was a nearly perfect lunch. (By the way, Wild Style is a Drifter's Exclusive of "mustard cooked into the patty, extra dressing, tomato, lettuce, pickle, grilled onions, and a dash of catsup." The "buns are made without preservatives, have no GMO's, and are certified 'clean label' without pesticides.") Even though I prefer Pepsi over Coke, I choose Dr. Pepper whenever I can and at Drifter's I was able to "mix it up" with half-and-half "full strength" Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr. Pepper . . . tasted great. My companion was as pleased with the Cheeseburger as I was with no cheese. You can also get the burgers Natural Style: leafed lettuce rather than the bun. Be"sides" French fries you can get a side salad or fresh fruit.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Burgers were great, shakes were thick and the fries were hot what more could you want. Will be back when I am in the area

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Many friends told me about this place and bragged how much better it was compared to others. WOW wished I had come sooner it certainly is amazing food, I highly recommend this place if you want a fast delicious burger

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I eat here twice a month. The burgers are made with local calacrate beef sans hormones etc. You can order them natural style without the bun inside a lettuce wrapping. The chicken sandwhich is also really good. The service is slower than a corporate death chain but its because their practices and products are different. I don't mind waiting an extra minute for a higher quality product myself.