“Awesomeness”

Drifters
Ranked #329 of 1,495 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I are big fans of burger joints and this one does not disappoint! This is as close as you're going to get to In-N-out here in CO. It's not the exact same :) I like Drifter's fries better...They also have great breakfast burritos! Go there! Just not on Sundays haha made this mistake twice and should have known better. I love that they give their staff a worship break!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Similar to In-n-Out, which I never miss when near one. Excellent burgers, especially if you have it "wild style" (similar to Animal Style). The fries are excellent too. Well priced. Clean inside, but not fancy. Definitely one of the best burger spots in own.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have been hearing about this place for quite some time. I don't do fast food burgers much, but just needed one this week, twice! I had Drifter's two days in a row. They have a great cheese burger and they also have a burger where they cook the mustard into the patty. It has grilled onions and a thousand island type sauce. I loved both.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

After living in So Cal I've missed a certain burger chain very much. Then I found Drifters and it helped ease the void. My husband says he thinks it might even be better. The menu is simple (you did come for a burger didn't you) and reasonable, the atmosphere is simple and clean. The hours are a bit short, I've gone numerous times and they are already closed but that comes with a smaller chain. If you like burgers definately give it a try!

Reviewed November 22, 2011

Great food, great price! Today was the first time I have heard of Drifters. Loved the grilled onions! The double CB value meal was top notch! Highly recommended!