“Which Came First, Central Perk or Pike's Perk?”
Review of The Perk

The Perk
Description: When you think of Colorado Springs, you may think of the Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak or the US Air Force Academy. And while those are all worthwhile attractions in our fair city, located right in the heart of the city, we pride ourselves on being not only a local coffee house, but kind of an institution as well. Offering a great deal more than coffee, our menu extends to give locals and visitors alike an amazing selection of loose leaf teas, fresh fruit smoothies, sandwiches and desserts. Sit down and stay a spell, and enjoy our complimentary wi-fi for a bit, too. Whether you're on your way to the office, stopping in between classes or just visiting our little corner of the world, we invite you in any day of the week. In fact, take a look at the specials we offer on any given day.
Telluride, Colorado
“Which Came First, Central Perk or Pike's Perk?”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Jolly coffee house with a great selection of beverages served with a smile and genuine thanks. Free Wi-Fi and the upstairs is nice and laid back for chatting and visiting. Please give this one a chance and forego the corporate chain across the street. The ambience here beats the corporate clone by leaps and bounds. I was waiting for hours for a call from the court and the staff was absolutely friendly and accommodating. I love love love Pike';s Perk!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Secretariat1973

Occitanie, France
“Local coffee shop with a progressive twist”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Small local coffee hang-out with free wi-fi and pretty low key. Upstairs is good for a business meeting although it maybe a little laid back for anything conservative.The bulletin board has all the local happenings announced including political stuff, arts and fundraisers.

The coffee is good and breakfast is available.I didn't try the food but the locals were sure lining up, so I guess it's good!

• Visited April 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Close Coffee House”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If I have to meet someone for a cup of coffee for a business meeting, Pikes Perk Coffee and Tea House is a pleasant place to meet and have a good cup. Staff were very attentive and made us feel at home.

Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Friendly, Memorable Service. Now called The Perk Downtown”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

By my third visit, the barman remembered my order right away. This may have to do with my distinctive accent but I still felt it was excellent service.

I went back several times over my two week visit to the Springs, and always had good coffee and excellent service. I am returning immediately as I arrive back for my next visit to Colorado Springs.

The internet is also fast and reliable.

These people are passionate about coffee. However, it is a friendly independent shop. If you want slick, then go across to the major brand across the road. If you want good coffee and good service stick with The Perk Downtown.

• Visited November 2012
“OK coffee shop...needing a cleaning however”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Coffee was fine. Service was ok. Nice to be in something that is not a chain but.....needs a little TLC in the cleaning department. Plus it is open later than the famous chain across the street....a BIG plus in my book!

Visited November 2012