“Absolutely Fabulous”
Review of Till

Till
Reserve with OpenTable
Till is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 1,584 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Description: Welcome to TILL, an 18,000 sq. ft. open kitchen. You will find freshly crafted cuisine, an extensive wine selection and bar, artisan breads and pastries created in our on-site bakery, and pizza baked in our wood-fired oven. Complete with our Private Dining Room, we are here to help you celebrate all of life’s celebrations. We take reservations at Opentable.com, and we also accept walk ins. We can’t wait to serve you!
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

We went for my daughter's birthday on what we thought might be an off night. Au contraire! The atmosphere, service and food were exemplary. Farm to table offerings, simple yet elegant menu reasonably priced. The house cocktails were lovely and they have a nice wine selection. Rarely do I carry on about a restaurant experience, but this is brilliant and refreshing.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

We went to Till based on our friend's recommendation who lives in the area. Personally, I found the ambience very charming. We had a large group and our server was friendly and attentive. The menu items were all over the place but everyone enjoyed their food. My husband and daughter had the sushi and they enjoyed it. Other members had the rib special and thought it was generous and tasty. I love the beet salad and the pear and proscuitto flat bread. The wine list was great and they had one of my favorite wines by the glass, Mer Soleil. Of course, I ordered a bottle to share with my friend. The wine prices were very reasonable but the food not so much. Our bill was nearly $500.00 with the tip and we did not order much food. Overall, it was good but not outstanding.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

After hours work celebration. Big restaurant, great layout and fun feel. Very modern and heavy volume. Reservations a must for dinner or you may find that they can't accommodate. Food was exceptional!! Service was a little disappointing. Intentions were good, but service was off. Hopefully the suggestions from our group leader will help to improve satisfaction and increase your sales. Tuna was prepared perfectly topped with a spicy chili awesomeness. Entire party had RAVE reviews on the food!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Staff here is beyond delightful...they are kind, informative, polite, well spoken....it's everything. The food is tasty...and the bar is good to go for all my faves!

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

I have not been able to talk to anyone at this establishment to see if I can eat here, since their opening night over a year ago.

I have food allergies, I call and make sure I can eat something on the menu before I go into a new place. I have called 3 times, the first time I was asked to email as they were really busy and no one in the kitchen was available to talk to me. It was their opening night and they were slammed, fair enough. I emailed and heard nothing back. So I called again, two different times, and each time I was put on hold, for over 5 minutes each time.

I have had to wait before, but never that long. Within a minute, two at the longest someone is back with some information or the person I need to talk to is there for me to confirm if I should attempt to eat there or not.

The moral of this review is, if you want to be taken seriously as an establishment where people get healthy food, then for pity's sake know what you are serving and who can eat what. If you don't know it, make sure your kitchen manager or chef understands the importance of food allergies and why people call before they come in. And get back to people who request information. I don't do it for my own amusement, I do it so I don't get sick.